help me pick my paddington color!

I was shocked after I ordered my Chocolate paddy from NAP because I thought the price was going to be a little over $1500 with shipping, but it looks like they only charged $1200. I may have to cancel my order with NM for the Whiskey and order from NAP!

pseub said:
I was shocked after I ordered my Chocolate paddy from NAP because I thought the price was going to be a little over $1500 with shipping, but it looks like they only charged $1200. I may have to cancel my order with NM for the Whiskey and order from NAP!

definately seems like overseas is the way to go!

To all those wanting to order anthracite from LVR - if its not under the metallic heading..ITS NOT ANTHRACITE :cry: Its noir with 'anthracite' on the tag. I preordered it but they must have got a few in because I received mine Friday. (now its back to saying available in March). And yeah, not the one I want. And theyre taking their sweet time getting back to me with an return authorization number.

Oh and tax is roughly 10%. so 120 or there about.

I love the white/cream, but if you are wanting a bag to carry year round I would go for the anthra or the mousse. The anthra will go with everything, and seems to be nicely dark and special without being too metallic. The mousse is also pretty if you are a silver fan, and it would be cute with jeans, but I don't know that it could be "dressed up" like the anthra could. Let us know what you decide and post pics!

P.S., I have heard that the import duties are around 10%. If you go this route, please let us know what you end up paying customs so we can all save a few $$$. :biggrin: