Help me pick my outfit!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    I'm going out tomorrow for my friends' birthday. I just bought this top (see below) and I wanted to wear it with my J Brand super dark pencil jeans. I was thinking about wearing a knee high stilleto boot or my calf stilleto boot. Which shoe do you think would look better with the outfit.

I think a bootie would look better thatn the calf boots but I don't have booties so I'm leaning toward my knee high boots. The question is, which color would you wear? Black or brown???? I have both colors so either one that you think would look the best would be OK.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/2997701.shtml

TIA

2. There is no link.

3. Link worked for me.
    I say go with black to match the cool tones in the top.
    Have fun

4. So would you wear the knee high boots or the calf boots???

5. calf boots i think would look better, unless you have time to grab a pair of booties, which i think would look really cute

6. I agree booties will look better, but if you can't get a pair I think the brown boots will look better.

7. #7 Jan 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
  8. From what you've shown, I would pick the black shorter boots not tucked in.

9. I guess it depends how tall you are... i'm only 5'4 so i know when i wear the shorter boots or even booties I can't do them with jeans because it makes me look like i have really short legs even though my legs are actually pretty long for my height.

So i'd say knee high black boots... but thats just my opinion. Hope you have an awesome time!!!