Help me pick my next slg

zeeni26

Jan 23, 2014
I def have the LV bug hard and with my tax money I'm getting a chanel zippy wallet but after that I will have a little money left over so I want to get a slg my choices are

a de mini pochette
a de regular pochette
an amythest vernis cles
an amythest vernis sarah wallet

the only slgs I have are an LV mc Insolite wallet and an mc regular pochette please help

Hands down my favorite and most used SLG is my mini pochette!!! I own a LE mono and a DA...hoping to get a DE soon to round out my trio!

Second would be the pochette (I have an Eva and she is my 2nd most used).

Third is my Vernis key pouch!

Hope this helps you make a decision!

I def have the LV bug hard and with my tax money I'm getting a chanel zippy wallet but after that I will have a little money left over so I want to get a slg my choices are

a de mini pochette
a de regular pochette
an amythest vernis cles
an amythest vernis sarah wallet

the only slgs I have are an LV mc Insolite wallet and an mc regular pochette please help

I'd go with the mini pochette or cles.

Cles or Mini Pochette for sure! Both handy and very versatile.
I love the Sarah too but you already have a full-sized wallet.
Good luck deciding! I'm sure either choice will make you smile :smile:

seems like it's a tie between the cles or the de mini pochette question for the ladies who own the cles specifically the vernis or mc one do u guys attach it on to just car keys and house keys or do u keep the lanyard and reward cards that u have already on ur keys attached to it too. The reason I ask is that I am a student and I have a lot of school spirt junk on my keys like my pride lanyard and keychains from my honor societies I think it would look like a mess if I carried that with the cles so maybe I should just put my car keys on the cles and keep my house keys on my current keychain