Help me pick my next perfume!

noon

*Sun in my eyes*
O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Hello!

My current fav is YSL Parisienne extreme, and I am looking to buy a new perfume to add to my collection. I am looking for something sweet and floral, but nothing with jasmine as it gives me a headache. I just smelled Carolina Herrera 212 VIP in a magazine and it smells nice almost like lady million but without the jasmine. I was also thinking about either Ricci Ricci by Nina Ricci or Vera Wang Princess (but I think I may be too old for it at 26!) I remember smelling both a while back and liking them.

Any suggestions? :flowers: Thanks

Jimmy Choo might work for you!

This. Maybe even Love, Chloe or Chloe EDP. I love all four (Parisienne, JC & the two Chloe's.) I find JC a tad bit more gourmand smelling on me than the two Chloe's, but still very floral, too.

However, I'm 24 and a lot of my girlfriends are in the same age group - several still wear VW Princess with no shame. It doesn't smell very 'young' so I think you should be fine :yes:.

Honestly, your best bet is to get sample vials of the ones you mentioned, and then wear them around for about an hour. The thing is, your body chemistry will react with the scent and change it, and it will generally smell different than it does in the bottle.

I would also suggest looking up the notes in the perfume that you love! Then just find ones with similar notes in it, because that's what you know you like and that it works on you.

Jimmy Choo might work for you!

This. Maybe even Love, Chloe or Chloe EDP. I love all four (Parisienne, JC & the two Chloe's.) I find JC a tad bit more gourmand smelling on me than the two Chloe's, but still very floral, too.

However, I'm 24 and a lot of my girlfriends are in the same age group - several still wear VW Princess with no shame. It doesn't smell very 'young' so I think you should be fine :yes:.

I tried Jimmy Choo when it first came out but don't really remember how it smelled so I'll check it out!

I like Chloe but my SIL wears it and I don't want to smell like her. :lol:

I quite like Love, Chloe too.

Absolutely - wear whatever you like!

If you have a Sephora near you, OP then I definitely suggest making a trip. They are fantastic with making perfume samples and helping you test fragrances.