Help me pick! My next DE crossbody!

GiaDiamond

Dec 27, 2005
image.jpg Please help me decide on my next bag. I'm a huge crossbody girl and am wanting something in the Damier Ebene print. What would you recommend?

These are the LV canvas bags I own:
Croisette DE
Bloomsbury pm DE
Siena pm DE
Trevi PM DE
Neo Noe Rose Poudre (Mono)
Eva clutch Mono
Neverfull mm Mono
Odeon PM Mono
Pochette Metis Mono

As you can see I have varying sizes, and I switch bags often, so size is not really an issue. But, I do not like my crossbody bags to be too big!

I've been thinking about the Alma BB or Speedy B 25??? Given my current collection, which of the two do you recommend? Or is there another smaller DE crossbody you love? Thank you!!!

You have a LVoely collection! I know this isn't want you asked at all, but what about a pop of color? Maybe something in vernis, epi or empreinte? Maybe an alma bb? IMO you have some of the BEST crossbody bags already: Odeon, PM, Bloomsbury.

:loveeyes:
View attachment 3688332 Please help me decide on my next bag. I'm a huge crossbody girl and am wanting something in the Damier Ebene print. What would you recommend?

These are the LV canvas bags I own:
Croisette DE
Bloomsbury pm DE
Siena pm DE
Trevi PM DE
Neo Noe Rose Poudre (Mono)
Eva clutch Mono
Neverfull mm Mono
Odeon PM Mono
Pochette Metis Mono

As you can see I have varying sizes, and I switch bags often, so size is not really an issue. But, I do not like my crossbody bags to be too big!

I've been thinking about the Alma BB or Speedy B 25??? Given my current collection, which of the two do you recommend? Or is there another smaller DE crossbody you love? Thank you!!!
Wow beautiful collection:loveeyes: I vote Alma bb!!

You have an awesome collection! I would totally recommend the speedy b 25, except to me it holds a ton and you said you don't want your crossbody to be too big. So I say hands down the Alma bb which I think looks the best in the DE canvas anyway. Can't wait to see what you decide [emoji4]

Reactions: Havanese 28
I say either the Favorite MM or Speedy B 25 but they are so different. I LOVE your collection and think we have a lot of the same style/taste!

Favorite MM - super easy as cross body or can be used as clutch or evening bag with gold chain. I just used mine today for the first time in a couple months and was reminded of how much I love it. I fit: cles with keys, large coach sunglasses (no case), small nylon makeup bag, and iphone 6s+. It was a little tight but it closed fine. It's a great little bag!
Speedy b 25 - I just sold my 35 and got the 25. It still fits a lot and I love the 3 way carry. It's more casual but such a classic LV shape. The opening is a bit small but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Since you have the Siena PM and Bloomsbury in DE, I lean toward a smaller DE bag like the Favorite - but I love the Speedy b too :lol: Good luck deciding! ;)

Since you already have Croisette DE, Bloomsbury pm DE and Siena pm DE I'd go for Alma BB but in epi. You seem to have so many DE bags already, that maybe it would be a good idea to spice it up a bit? Epi is very durable especially with a structured bag like Alma, it's very simple and timeless. The price point is very good too. I think that a DE Alma BB might be too much like your Croisette.

I love my Speedy B 25 DE, but as you say that you don't want your crossbody bags to be too big, Speedy B 25 can stick out a bit (not a lot, but I know it can bother some people). Of course it also fits an insane amount of items inside, so if you want something with a lot of room, it's a great choice.

My personal favorite small DE bag is my Pochette Accessoires NM - it's just the perfect little bag to bring along when I'm going to lunch! I always have it inside whatever bag I'm carrying. It fits a lot and is very versatile.

If your absolutely set on DE and you're looking for something smaller I guess a Favorite PM or MM might be a good option. They look very cute and can fit quite a bit (especially the MM one). Pochette Felicie fits very little, but then you could use it inside your other DE bags and use the compartments as a wallet.

Thank you for all the sweet comments! I had the favorite mm in DE and sold it. I found that when I needed a small crossbody, I already had the Eva which was perfect for that and the favorite mm was too small for an every day bag. My croisette fits more! I do prefer the canvas material since it's durable and I have pets and kids! I will check out the EPI. You guys are the best!!!

Reactions: Havanese 28