Help me pick my next child :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG]Crossiant MM $850

[​IMG] $450.00

[​IMG]$595

Ok so help me pick my next bag......I have: Speedy 30, Cabas Piano, Damier Duomo.

Which one of the above should I get???

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!!!
    Selena

2. I love that SATC quote, it reminds me of the time they went to buy fakes and Carrie smells the bag !

I don't really like the Burberry with the heavy black details, I like the Louis Vuitton but if you're looking for a big bag, it may not be large enough !

3. I really like the Burberrys--but are you looking for a tote? A shoulder bag? Are those the only two styles you'll consider?

4. I want a Burberry as I dont own one yet. I think if it is going to be a Burberry I want something large. So I am flexible. I dont however want to spend more then $600 on a Burberry. As far as the LV I only have large LVs so I thought the Crossiant might be a nice change. No more then $1200 on LV. I am open for suggestions! I dont need it for any special reason just another bag to add to my collection.

Selena

5. The second one the Burberry for $450.

6. I love the croissant MM, it's actually pretty spacious and goes well with everything. I use it a lot.

7. I am leaning towards the Crossiant too!

Selena

8. I think the last one you posted is a very pretty bag.

9. Croissant all the way!!!It's so pretty!

10. I think the LV is cute. Let us know what you do.

11. The LV!!! But I am anyway a LV-Fan!

12. LV.. burberry is tacky

13. I bought a burburry last summer. I REALLY REGRET it. The bag only goes with simple clothing. I hate how limited my bag became with respect to style. I would go for the LV.

14. I'd choose the LV. Somehow it feels more long lasting (in terms of style) than the Burberry.

15. LV! I am not a fan of Burberry.:sad2:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice