Help me pick my next bag!

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hi everyone! I went ahead and placed an order for these 2 bags, but I can only justify keeping one. I already have a medium black on black monogram chain bag and a small monogram chain bag in fard but I don't really carry much in the daytime so I have a lot of smaller bags.. But out of these two which one do you think I should keep? The grey would be my first bigger sized Saint Laurent bag haha. What are your thoughts on it?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 1.59.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 1.59.46 PM.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 352
  • Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 4.47.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 4.47.26 AM.png
    586.8 KB · Views: 361
Love the grey one! Good luck deciding :smile:
Thank you! It's not arriving until Tuesday so I'm here waiting impatiently. ARG. Now I also like the second bag but in this beautiful pink color. Oh what to do! I don't know if I can justify buying another small pink bag since I just got these 2 givenchy bags yesterday..

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 8.06.43 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 8.06.43 PM.png
    212.6 KB · Views: 329
  • IMG_3779.jpg
    IMG_3779.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 325
Reactions: dotty8
I think the grey for something different! All of them are really pretty but sounds like the grey would be a nice addition to your collection.

Also, I'm loving your pandora box bag. [emoji7] if you don't mind me asking, what size/color is that and do you love it? I ask because I was looking at one online. I'm having a hard time deciding between that and a Kate monogram satchel. I need a nude-ish color bag!

I think the grey for something different! All of them are really pretty but sounds like the grey would be a nice addition to your collection.

Also, I'm loving your pandora box bag. [emoji7] if you don't mind me asking, what size/color is that and do you love it? I ask because I was looking at one online. I'm having a hard time deciding between that and a Kate monogram satchel. I need a nude-ish color bag!
Thank you! I think the grey is for sure something i don't have yet in my collection! Hopefully it's nice in person!

It's the "mini" size. in nude pink. I've been eyeing it for 2 years and my SA at nordstrom was shocked when she found out it was going on sale haha! So I had to snatch it up real quick! It's also on sale at ssense right now but in a non shiny nude pink :] I love the monogram satchel but I feel like the Givenchy pandora is more unique.

I really love the grey one! It sounds like it would be a great addition to your current collection. And thanks for posting your pandora box! I purchased the color mastic from saks and it should arrive today. I hope it's a nice color. It's hard to tell if it's a taupe with no pink or pinky nude?

Congrats on your purchase! I have one grey bag and I love it! It's a great versatile color.

Aghhh I so want to buy one too. I just bought a small Antigona from Ssense....but I'm dying to buy the mini pandora. Seems like it could be a good day to night sort of bag, which is just what I need!

I really love the grey one! It sounds like it would be a great addition to your current collection. And thanks for posting your pandora box! I purchased the color mastic from saks and it should arrive today. I hope it's a nice color. It's hard to tell if it's a taupe with no pink or pinky nude?
Here's my antigona in mastic. not really pinky haha

But thank you! I'm really excited to see the grey one in person as I've never seen this style in real life before. I hope it doesn't look too small on me since it's the medium size.

Attachments

• givenchy ant.jpg
    givenchy ant.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 284
Congrats on your purchase! I have one grey bag and I love it! It's a great versatile color.

Aghhh I so want to buy one too. I just bought a small Antigona from Ssense....but I'm dying to buy the mini pandora. Seems like it could be a good day to night sort of bag, which is just what I need!
Oooh what color antigona did you order? I think you should order the pandora box too hehe. It's at a good price since ssense is tax free too!