Help me pick my next bag!

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
I want something with an across the body strap. I already have a hobo in the off white Guccissima leather, and I have the traditional diaper bag (new mom here :P), so ideally something different & in a fall/winter colour. The only thing I have found in my price range (I'd like to keep under $1500 as I am not working atm) are the messenger bags. There was a black white & purple one fro last year that I am killing myself for not buying, but I can't seem to find anywhere. Anyway, enough babbling, any suggestion? Thanks!

I'm thinking about this one. I'd prefer leather, but the shape is perfect - and the pink is cute. What do you think? Is it too "luggage-y" ?
181092_FTARG_9699_zoom.jpg

I have the exact same one and don't think so. I saw the shape on a couple of people in the black and regular brown fabric and really liked it. I'm a mom and have the diaper tote as well, so I wanted something hands-free as a "step-up" from having to carry so much luggage in my diaper bag haha. I've seen mothers strap it on the handles of their strollers so it's great if you're a new mom as well. I know they have a new messenger diaper bag but not sure about price though.

Thanks - yeah, hands free is the key feature. (Plus, it has to be cute!)
I have a 6 month old :smile: The diaper bag is huge & I'd prefer a purse, kwim? I just keep dipes & wipes in her stroller.

My other options are the D Gold small messenger in either the GG fabric with white trim, or of white Guccissima. I already have an off white Guccissima bag (Princy hobo) but I do love the Guccissima! Should I get another? I wish they had it in the brown or black, but oh well. Anyway, here's a pic of the GG fabric one (I couldn't find a pic of the Guccissima online, but the shop has it):
203257_FFPAG_9761_001_zoom.jpg

Have you thought about the Britt bag with the shoulder straps... like the one queen.asli has on her display pic. It's quite versatile and stylish and it def holds A LOT.

I actually don't want a big bag - just big enough to hold a wallet, keys, some m/u, etc. I'm, just about to give up on the messenger style & just buy a hobo in black Guccissima. I'm going to phone Toronto today & see what they have.