Help me pick my next bag!

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
I want something with an across the body strap. I already have a hobo in the off white Guccissima leather, and I have the traditional diaper bag (new mom here :P), so ideally something different & in a fall/winter colour. The only thing I have found in my price range (I'd like to keep under $1500 as I am not working atm) are the messenger bags. There was a black white & purple one fro last year that I am killing myself for not buying, but I can't seem to find anywhere. Anyway, enough babbling, any suggestion? Thanks!

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
I'm thinking about this one. I'd prefer leather, but the shape is perfect - and the pink is cute. What do you think? Is it too "luggage-y" ?

baybeesuga

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
toronto
I have the exact same one and don't think so. I saw the shape on a couple of people in the black and regular brown fabric and really liked it. I'm a mom and have the diaper tote as well, so I wanted something hands-free as a "step-up" from having to carry so much luggage in my diaper bag haha. I've seen mothers strap it on the handles of their strollers so it's great if you're a new mom as well. I know they have a new messenger diaper bag but not sure about price though.

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
Thanks - yeah, hands free is the key feature. (Plus, it has to be cute!)
I have a 6 month old :smile: The diaper bag is huge & I'd prefer a purse, kwim? I just keep dipes & wipes in her stroller.

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
My other options are the D Gold small messenger in either the GG fabric with white trim, or of white Guccissima. I already have an off white Guccissima bag (Princy hobo) but I do love the Guccissima! Should I get another? I wish they had it in the brown or black, but oh well. Anyway, here's a pic of the GG fabric one (I couldn't find a pic of the Guccissima online, but the shop has it):

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
We're not getting the black or brow here :sad:
I want this one in black or brown - there would be no debate if that was an option, lol.

baybeesuga

O.G.
Jun 15, 2007
toronto
Have you thought about the Britt bag with the shoulder straps... like the one queen.asli has on her display pic. It's quite versatile and stylish and it def holds A LOT.

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
I actually don't want a big bag - just big enough to hold a wallet, keys, some m/u, etc. I'm, just about to give up on the messenger style & just buy a hobo in black Guccissima. I'm going to phone Toronto today & see what they have.