Help Me Pick My Last Purchase In Europe

McCurlyhair

Sep 27, 2016
I'm getting ready to move from Europe back to the states so I'm going to buy one last bag while I'm here. I'm just having trouble picking one so I'm looking for suggestions. I'm partial to mono canvas. This is what I have:

Artsy mono and DA
Croisette DA
Saintonge Freesia
Turenne PM
Duomo hobo

It really depends on what bags you already own of course. But I can say that the Croisette DA is a lovely bag. I just got one a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed carrying it so far. So my vote definitely goes to the Croisette DA.

Reactions: Melanie
It really depends on what bags you already own of course. But I can say that the Croisette DA is a lovely bag. I just got one a couple of weeks ago and I really enjoyed carrying it so far. So my vote definitely goes to the Croisette DA.
I already have the Croisette DA. Those were the bags I already own.

I think it depends on your budget and lifestyle. There are so many wonderful bags, but if you have no use for a certain style or if it is out of your price range ... :smile:

So, it looks like you have a few hobo/shoulder styles as well as a few smaller crossbody styles. I think you should add something new and different to your collection. Based on your budget, I would suggest:

Neonoe
Speedy
Alma

Best of luck with your move!