Help me pick my last LV purchase - the ban starts tonight!

Which should I get

• Rainboots

• cosmetic pouch

• toiletry pouch

• other - please post (something under $500)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congrats on your SC in Jasper!!
Toiletry Pouch sounds like a wonderful treat. I love how beautifully they "age" too. It seems a bit sturdier and more versatile (love that it can fit an iPad!) than the cosmetic pouch. Jmho :smile:

Thank you - I do love the SC.

Next time (in Miami in March) I will get the pouch!

Definitely the rainboots, I love having boots just for the rain!!

Definitely! I love that it is going to rain tomorrow and Wednesday. I wore them out of the store. And my friend had hers on! They are too much fun!
Rain rain don't go away!

Attachments

• LV rainboot mod .jpg
    LV rainboot mod .jpg
    40 KB · Views: 157
  • LV rainboot on legs.jpg
    LV rainboot on legs.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 148
I vote for the rainboots. Practical yet still so much fun. When I see the LV rainboots I want them, too. I think it's great that your Dad still secretly spoils you. My Dad's like that too.
I saw your reveal of your Jasper SC bag. Gorgeous!:woohoo:

I vote for the rainboots. Practical yet still so much fun. When I see the LV rainboots I want them, too. I think it's great that your Dad still secretly spoils you. My Dad's like that too.
I saw your reveal of your Jasper SC bag. Gorgeous!:woohoo:

Oh thank you!
We will always be daddy's little girl :biggrin:
am so in love with jasper. And with these boots.

So true - I really need a hobby.

I went with the rain boots but I know I will get the other items. Dh likes to check out the LVs when travel now that he caught the fever. I learned the hard way that buying a big item (because I need the box) results in difficult travel and sometimes having to buy suitcase. The cosmetic bag and toiletry pouch will be easy purchases when we go away and small enough monetarily that I won;t feel bad for cheating me SA.

Congrats on the rain boots! You can not go wrong with any of your choices. And you already have a hobby, an expensive one :smile:

reginablair said:
I would definitely go for the Toiletry Pouch. I have a vintage one (I wish it could fit my iPad!) and I really love it!

Ahhh - went with boots. I'm saving little things for purchases at LVs that I visit on vacations. Boots were to heavy to bring back on plane.

Definitely! I love that it is going to rain tomorrow and Wednesday. I wore them out of the store. And my friend had hers on! They are too much fun!
Rain rain don't go away!

Very cute! May I ask how the size runs relative to your other shoes/boots? I just bought some through the customer service number. They don't have my regular size but had a half size bigger. The rep also said the boots are being transitioned out for Spring and she hasn't seen any being restocked. Did your store mention this?

Thanks in advance!