Help me pick my first pair of Gucci heels! (please :))

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hellooo! :wlae:

I really want to get a pair of gucci heels and take advantage of the great discounts going on right now. Please help me -- I am deciding between five pairs. Unfortunately, I can only get one, okay, maybe two, right now. Which style do you like/ order of preference and which one do you think will sell out first? (I'm thinking I might order another pair a little later) Thanks!!! :heart::heart::heart:

PS I don't know if this helps, but I'm 18 and in college right now.

Attached Files:

2. I like the second one the most, it's more elegant & very guccish :tup: !!!! lolz but then I think the 3rd would sell out faster. since Gucci is high fashion, the 3rd pair can be on runway & high fashionable shoes. I would go with the 2nd pair if I were you, silver doesn't match with a lot of stuff. Well to me it isn't, i usually get white to match with black, sometimes it's silver but not a lot.

but anyways, good luck with choosing the shoes. Show us picture when you get them.

ps.I'm 18 & in college too but I couldn't get any Gucci shoes unlike you bc I buy many shoes at same time so I rather spend little money like Steve Madden or Bebe or BCBG than in a pricey one. Lucky u!

3. I would get number 2 or 5 I am actually thinking about those as well!

4. How would you lovely gucci experts wear #3...I think it's a hot pair, but I can't imagine what outfit I'd wear with it...

5. the first pair is very sexy, and very versatile for your first pair.

I like the silver 5" indy pumps, but they're a little on the wild side. Unless you really like silver.

6. i really like 2 & 5 as well. and then #1. i think the other pairs aren't as timeless because of the thicker heel and the platform. those come in and out, the other three would always be in style...

7. ow I really like 2 and 5 too! I like the shape of the first but I don't know about the colour ...

8. I would go for No. 2 and No. 5...
    Because you can wear them with anything... And the detail on No. 2 is really cool...
    The Metallic ones are cool but they might go in and out of style... No. 2 and No. 5 are forever Chic!

BTW, I love high heels as well... I just can't walk in them.... So I am jealoused...

9. i like 1 and 5, that's really tough though ...

10. hoping for some more opinions please :cutesy:

11. i like the second one the most =) im 20 and a college student..i figure its easier to match with choice #2

12. the gold GG is very HOT HOT!!

13. I'd say 1 and 3 :yes: Very high fasion but wearable... you can find shoes simliar to 2 or 5 anywhere... 1 and 3 are distinctively Gucci :yes:

14. 1 or 5

15. 1 & 5! lots of mileage there with those shoes. silver is good actually, but the indy pair is so... blingy? hehe but I also like number 2. actually, 1 if the color is 2, then 5. why not buy all 3?