help me pick - my first mam!

elmel

O.G.
Nov 18, 2006
Hi All! I am looking to buy my first MAM, and I can't decide between Light Grey and Coral. Both are currently at a good price on ebay.

Currently, I only have the Wine Nikki, but I have also pre-ordered the Latte Matinee. I'm 21 and a student. I know the light grey will probably be more practical and year round, but coral just looks so beautiful! I also have an internship in a professionalenvironment this summer, would it be inappropriate to bring the coral to work? Even if the rest of my outfit is professional and understated?

TIA!!
:heart:, Ellen

I think the coral could be dressed up or down and you could wear it just about anywhere, and since you have pre-ordered something in Latte (sort of a neutral IMO) I'd go with the coral for days when you want a pop of color.
Light grey is really pretty, though, and timeless... Oh, I'm no help at all :rolleyes:

I vote coral. I agree it can dressed up and down plus its not like you'll be sporting the bag around with you all day in the office so I wouldn't worry too much about being inappropriate.

Light Grey is a great year round color, but so is wine, so let wine be your year round neutral, and coral be your fun summery color!

I personally think the Coral may be too bright for me, so if it was me, i'd go with light grey and get the coral in the mini mini or mac.

Personally, I think Light grey. I agree with Desi....Coral is pretty bright, so it might be best to get it in a smaller purse. The light grey would be ideal for dressed up looks, as well as casual.