Help Me Pick My First LV!

Correct!

May 23, 2008
Hi! I just joined The Purse Forum but I always read the threads since before. I'm turning 18 and I want to have my first ever Louis Vuitton bag for my birthday. But the problem is that I don't know that to pick! There's lots of cool looking bags and I can't make up my mind. I would like to ask for your suggestions on what LV bag I would be buying.

So here's my info: :graucho:
I'm a guy, 17 y/o, 5'10 (does this help?:shrugs:)
I really like my first LV bag to be in Damier Canvas and the price should not be more than 1.5K coz I don't think I can afford the pricey ones.. :shame:

Damier Speedy is definitely gender-fair. I LVoe mine. However, are you considering a budget of $1,500.00 or PHP1,500.00? We're in the Philippines, I could help you out a lot. :smile:

Yeah, I thought so too. You can get a Damier Speedy and a Messenger! Get two! Oh hmm, how much does the messenger cost? I think your $1.5k would be enough for two, if not get the speedy and a wallet!

Yeah, I thought so too. You can get a Damier Speedy and a Messenger! Get two! Oh hmm, how much does the messenger cost? I think your $1.5k would be enough for two, if not get the speedy and a wallet!

Yeah, a speedy and a wallet is a good idea.. I'm not into messenger bags 'coz I feel so restricted..

Anyway, is there a Damier Speedy 35 (or 40)? I went to eLuxury but Speedy 35 is only in Monogram... I think Speedy 35 is the perfect size for me.. I dunno, I just think so.. :P

No Damier Speedy 35 for Ebene nor the Azur. WC and Mono only. Hmm, mono can be a good replacement for the damier ebene but it's really more masculine if you get a damier.

Yeah.. That's what i've thought too.. Hmm, My next choice would be Damier Speedy 30.. But I'm quite doubtful 'bout it.. I'm afraid that it would be too small for me.. Hmm.. I change my mind.. I'm definitely having a Damier Speedy 30!!! You live in the Philippines right? How much was your Damier Ebene Speedy 30? (I saw it on your signature... :yes:)...

I think the Damier Sac Plat would look great on you.

damiersacplatse4.jpg

Looking great in your avatar, too. :smile: Good luck with your first LV!