Help me pick my 30th B-Day B-Bag!

What colour?

• Greige

• Rouge Vif

• Blue-Grey

• Other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Omg, I actually thought it said "Help me pick my 30th B-bag" :nuts::lol:

I would get the rouge vif, but I might just say that because I'm getting that one as well :love: If not the rouge, I would have to say the greige :yes:

stylefly, congrats on turning 30.:yahoo: that's a great age! (wish i was 30 again) i vote for rouge vif, because it'll add spice in your wardrobe and life. rouge vif always puts a smile on my face.

smallfry, love your new avatar. so adorable!:girlsigh:

I voted for the blue-grey. I have a feeling this color will be lovely and we all be saying "rouge_vif, who?". :lol: Seriously, rouge_vif would be my second color.

Yes, the NM in Vegas carries Balenciaga, or at least they had two bags on the floor when I was there earlier this year (although sometimes stores take returns and put them on the floor). I think that would be the only place to find it.

My vote would be for Rouge Vif as well...if we could just see the Blue India, I'm sure that would get some votes too!

Well- so far Rouge Vif is the clear winner!
AZURE- I WISH it was my 30th B-Bag:lol: !
FIATFLUX- Hmm...preferences...okay, I was surprised at how much I fell for the Greige when I saw it person. But now I am wavering (hence the poll- I am actually going to go with the popular vote in the end!) since I'm really worried about how difficult it will be to take care of it throughout the year here with all of the salt/slush, etc. The Rouge is so eye-catching but I have 2 Magenta pieces already and maybe I need something more neutral...? Hope this helps you to vote ;)

Thank you so much to all who wished me early happy returns- maybe this birthday won't be so bad after all:love: