Help me pick David Yurman purchase

1. Well, I think it is time to buy a few David Yurman classic color cable bangle bracelets. I would like two, but can't decide on what two colors. I will buy the 7 mm size.

So, I am asking all of your opinions...what two colors would you say?

2. Do you have any pics?

3. I will see if I can go cut and paste what the bracelet looks like. One problem is I can't find any store online that shows all the colors. That is one reason why I am asking all of you since many shop a great deal.

4. Yurman.. I LOVE YURMAN jewelery..

I have the blue topaz color classic and find it goes well with everything. I'd also suggest the peridot.. such a beautiful color.

5. [​IMG]

For those who don't know this is what it looks like. It is very basic, but you choose what color ends. I wish I knew all the colors...so those in the know can maybe list them.

Let me know what two you all think.

I have searched the web for a good source that lists all the colors, but have yet to find.

6. what colors do you wear a lot of?

i would go with purple and a blue pink or green, but those would work best with my wardrobe. what are the staple colors of yours?

7. Those are lovely! I'm partial to blues and greens. I vote for the blue topaz and peridot, too.

8. ^^ Same here! I'm not a big fan of amythest (purple) or citrine (yellow). You should see if it's available in prasiolite/green amythest. It's a sage green stone and is REALLY beautiful! I think that would be a great choice.

9. i love the blue.

10. Thank you.

Do you know if it comes in a deep blue like sapphire?

11. i prefer the green one...!:lol:

12. KB! I have two but will be selling one - I recently purchased the blue topaz one....the other is gold ends....I have the blue topaz ring so decided I wanted the 'set'...it does go with a lot!

13. i love the blue......i'm usually more of a pinks/purples kinda girl but the david yurman shade of blue is just to gorgeous to pass up :yes:

14. Love the blue one!~

15. I love the blue topaz picture that you posted! One of my friends has amythest and that is gorgeous too!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice