Help me pick Damier Berkeley or Graffiti Speedy

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hi I need help again. I have wanted a Damier Berkeley for a while I have the Azur and love the size. In Damier I have special order Deauville and Cabas Mezzo and a Speedy 35. But I may be able to get a Graffiti Speedy white/silver 2001. I have also wanted that one for a long time to. In Graffiti I have orange and pink Speedy 2009. So what to do? I might not keep my Damier speedy 35 since I might get the Berkeley and I have the Deauville. Or keep the 35 and get the white graffiti and not get the Berkeley. What do you guys think? As always thanks.:biggrin:

I'd say the 2001 White Graffiti. They are LE and really cool. I'd have love to have anything from the 2001 Sprouse collection, but in 2001 I was 9 years old and had no idea what Louis Vuitton was! :P (I'm 16 now!) Is the bag in good condition?

OMG I forgot I also have the Damier Trevi Gm! Can you use the silver graffiti year round? I only use my Damier in the winter and if its raining or snowing.

im not a fan of the graffiti but i love the damier print and berkeley design. imo its a more versatile purse that's not too flashy and appropriate for work and works with any outfit. if you get the berkeley, you should sell the damier 35. other than the berkeley being more structured, they're very similar lookwise to me.