Help me pick! City in G21 GSH Coquelicot Red or G21 GGH Black?

Cara21

Jan 4, 2013
I need to decide between 2 Cities. Please help advise..
. Should i get the Black with Giant21 Gold hardware or the Red Coquelicot with Giant21 Silver hardware?
Im borrowing pictures of the 2 bagsfrom the internet..
Reallyyy need your honest opinions. Thank you all;)

Attachments

• Black gold.jpeg
    Black gold.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 1,758
  • Redgsh.jpeg
    Redgsh.jpeg
    144 KB · Views: 701
They are both totally different bags due to color and hardware. red vs black changes everything and so does gold vs silver hdw.

Both are lovely, so you'd have to pick. Which speaks to you more? If these are new to you, make sure you peak at their butt also before making your final decision.

they are both pretty! if u like the pop, then go for the coq! i think coq gsh is very pretty.it's also a neutral red and u can wear it all year round. black with ggh is just as gorgeous but u see them pop up more often than coq.:smile:so gl!

Coq GSH is very pretty, so it will make a good choice if you want a pop of colour. However you will be able to carry black more because it is a great neutral that goes with everything. So it really depends on what you prefer :smile:

I vote for the coq- I find it goes with well with so many outfits and you can wear it all year
long BUT if you are wanting a dressier look, then the black would be the one. Both are beautiful- I think you need both- one a bit casual and one more dressy!

Black. I got the coq because it is pretty but I hardly use it because I find the color too loud for work so I can only use it on the weekend or in the summer. I regret not getting the black