Help me pick Chataigne or Aumtone GSH?

HOT4LV

LV Lover:)
O.G.
Feb 2, 2009
Hey guys I have been looking for a "brown" PT GSH for a while and I finally found 2 but which one? I want one that is a year round color and goes with a lot. I have a ton of LV canvas and I wear it with everthing so maybe the Aumtone might be a good choice? I have never seen either color IRL. What do you think? Does anyone have these color's? Thanks again:biggrin:

Oh... I missed out on the Automne SGH, i really love that combo esp w/ so much distressing. It's just that i can't afford to buy all the colors even how much i crave for them. I think Automne is a nice brown variation, different shade of brown than your LVs.

I agree Chataigne is a richer brown. Automne is more golden and lighter. If you're looking for that straight-up brown shade, you should go with Chataigne. But like you said, LV canvas is kind of similar to that dark brown color Chataigne has, so Automne would be a good color to mix things up a bit.

I absolutely love Autromne! I have an Automne City with GSH and a Mogano PT with GSH. Though it would be hard for me to choose between these two, in the end I think I would go with Automne.

It was/is not a popular color but a simply gorgeous leather. I would describe it as more of a chestnut brown. I think this brown would be a better especially since you already have the signature LV brown:smile:

Attachments

• AutomneCity.JPG
    AutomneCity.JPG
    188.5 KB · Views: 132
  • MoganoPT1.jpg
    MoganoPT1.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 120
The red tone in Automne is a little more difficult to match with clothing than a darker brown like Chataigne. Also, I think darker browns are more year round than lighter ones. Both colors are gorgeous so weigh out the pros and cons based on your wardrobe versus the colors of your other bags. A TDF color bag is of no use if you can't wear it with anything! :biggrin:

I absolutely love Autromne! I have an Automne City with GSH and a Mogano PT with GSH. Though it would be hard for me to choose between these two, in the end I think I would go with Automne.

It was/is not a popular color but a simply gorgeous leather. I would describe it as more of a chestnut brown. I think this brown would be a better especially since you already have the signature LV brown:smile:

Thanks so much for the pics! I think I am leaning towards the Automne. It seams like it might be a more year round color?