Help me pick between these 2 bags!!!! Please!!

Thatsmypurse

May 28, 2013
I ordered the Phoebe on FOS. I don't own any Phoebes and it was a great price!
But I've been eyeballing this Bleeker since it first came out in FP store...if I use a PCE..I can get it for the same price as the Phoebe! I love both , but can't decide! I do dress more casual ...jeans and tee shirt /blouse girl for the most part! Not sure if Phoebe would be too dressy for my lifestyle ! Though I do love the look of a Chic eye catching bag dressed down with jeans and a tee! Lol! The Bleeker I love because I think you can wear the Birch color all year long and it's definitely more casual! Help me out! Help a girl decide! And No! I can't keep both ! lol... Too much for my budget! :hysteric:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 632
I ordered the Phoebe on FOS. I don't own any Phoebes and it was a great price!
But I've been eyeballing this Bleeker since it first came out in FP store...if I use a PCE..I can get it for the same price as the Phoebe! I love both , but can't decide! I do dress more casual ...jeans and tee shirt /blouse girl for the most part! Not sure if Phoebe would be too dressy for my lifestyle ! Though I do love the look of a Chic eye catching bag dressed down with jeans and a tee! Lol! The Bleeker I love because I think you can wear the Birch color all year long and it's definitely more casual! Help me out! Help a girl decide! And No! I can't keep both ! lol... Too much for my budget! :hysteric:

Bleeker in birch

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 655
I think the bleeker!!! Which one gives you more butterflies when you see it though :smile:
Might have to wait till I see them side by side IRL to make my final decision ! Should have Phoebe by the end of the week! I'm going to visit my Coach store so I can see the Bleeker in person too! Then I can see which one gives me butterflies! lol thanks

I'm a SAHM and I love my Phoebes!!! Great for when I dress up or in sweatpants or yoga pants... Plus, my baby is only a year, so I can still put diapers, some wipes, change pad and snacks in one of the compartments...

I have that Cooper and it is roomy and slouchy and gorgeous. The Phoebe is a pretty color but it's not slouchy with the gathers (and they remind me of worms, lol).

I think both colors can be worn year round if you want, and both work for casual dress. I would go with the Phoebe because it's a classic silhouette and the gathered leather makes it something different. I'm not a huge fan of sig, even stamped in leather.

If I get the Cooper...I was thinking about the small version..have u seen a pic of the small one?

IMO the small is just too small. Medium is perfect on me and I'm petite.

I'm not a "fan" of siggy either but in this style it is very understated and textural. I revealed this bag a few weeks back.

I say Phoebe!! I agree that Phoebe can look great with jeans and a tee or just a comfy pair of yoga pants while running errands.
It really depends on your needs, both bags are different in the aspect of organization. I personally find phoebe more comfortable to carry...
So I'm sure once you can see both and get a idea of which one will work you will know the one to choose. :smile: Good luck!!