Help me pick an LV agenda!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I posted a thread before asking if a Zippy Coin Purse can be used as a daily wallet..
    (since I only have 2 cards (uni ID and license) and bills and coins.)
    But I got a gift from a close friend (Coach Mini Skinny,which is a coin purse) ..so this is my coin purse.

Anyways I was on the agenda club and I think the idea of using an agenda doubled as a wallet is practical for me ( for my stuff and the price too lol).

So what do you think? The small ring agenda is my pick in either:

1) Damier Azur (would it get dirty with my bag belongings?)
    2) Pomme Vernis ( would it peel or stain with my bag belongings?)
    3) Mono (most practical of all?)

Thanx!:flowers:

2. I would go with the Pomme.

I have a Mono Agenda and am getting a little bored with it. I wish I had gotten a Vernis one.

3. I have the multicolour black agenda! I like it but would love the Vernis Amarante! I guess two agenda's is a little excessive! :graucho:

4. I like Pomme or Amarante for that little punch of color! If you can still get a mono one in Koala with the pink or Mandarin interior - they are gorgeous!

5. I'd go with Pomme out of the three, but I have Mono Partenaire which I :heart: so much.

6. hmm if it was me, i would get a classic mono...but that's so....PREDICTABLE! :P

7. i have the pomme and its still gorgeous after over a year of having it. :biggrin:

8. I would go for an Azur or Pomme.

9. I love to change out my agendas. My pomme is still gorgeous after a year of using it, and I just changed last night back to my lavender vernis. I need different agenda colors for different moods and seasons... not excessive... just obsessive...

10. pomme!!! i loveeeee love love vernis accessories!

11. I have the azur agenda and it's soooo cute! It doesn't get dirty and when it does, I just wipe it down. It's held up really well.

12. I have 2 agendas that I use as my wallets and I switch them out depending on bags that I use. I have a white MC and a mono trunks and bags agenda.

Take a look at the trunks and bags agenda it's mono with a little something extra and it a limited edition piece.:smile:

13. pomme! :drool:

14. POMME:yes:

15. I have the black MC ~ I like that smaller print on those pieces. The price is a little steep, however. :wtf: