Help me pick an interim bag please :)

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I really want to get one of these as a break from saving up for a better purse :smile: Both are from LeSportsac. The first is $88, the second, $120. Thanks!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. They're both adorable! I like the second one a little better, I'm a sucker for polka dot prints.

3. I'm not so sure of the floral motif on the 1st, it looks a little dated, the polka dots on the second is definitely more timeless and versatile..so I would go with the latter..:yes:

4. I hear polka dots are in!

5. I love the 2nd one. It's so cute, but I'm partial to polka dots :love:

6. Yay. Me, too. That was my first choice, but my bf liked the one w/ the flowers and it IS cheaper so I thought i'd ask you girls.

7. Both are gorgeously beautiful... but my vote goes for the 2nd=)

8. I vote for the second too! (hehe sometimes I ignore the DH's opinions unless it correlates with mine) LOL

9. definitely the polka dots. its cute!

10. I really like the first one, it reminds me a bit of Chanel. My husband wouldn't believe me if I told him that for ones I picked the cheaper options :lol:

11. I prefer the 2nd one--there's something about polka dots lol.

12. 2nd one for me too

13. When these hit our shores, I was like like :love: but my purse ban stopped me from buying any of those!!

I like the second one better! :yes:

14. The second bag! It's really cute!!! :heart:

15. I like the first one!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice