Help me pick an agenda- small ring, MC white or black?

What color MC agenda, black or white?

• White MC

• Black MC

Results are only viewable after voting.
jane said:
Black MC reminds me of a Lite Brite toy, or a cheesy blacklight velvet painting.

I prefer white, by a lot. To me it's just prettier, and I don't concern myself about wear and dirt, I just take care of it and accept wear as a fact of life for things that I use daily. It's not like it's some antique I'm going to set in a glass case forever.
it depends on the color pattern/combo you wind up with in the black, the couple pieces I have don't quite have that effect, but I do know what you're talking about, as a matter of fact, I see some white pieces that have patterns I just don't care for, but I had a wapity in my hands the other day that had a lot of the pastel shades and it was pretty, didn't get it, hopefully when I go again there will be a good one there.....

GoldenLeopardLady said:
I only like MC in black. My small Agenda is black MC. I've always called the black "Lite Brite" because it is so vibrant. I dislike the white because of the dirt issue but most importantly because of the issue that it has with yellowing over a period of time. Why anyone would buy an item that has proven to yellow over time baffles me... I've heard numerous people complain about that issue and personally would not want to have anything to do with it.

Oh yeah, while I call black MC "Lite Brite" I also call the white "Lucky Charms" as in the cereal. Just an observation. Heeheehee.

Good luck with which ever one you decide to get.
LOL, I love that observation!

So one more thing....think about what you normally chose, like if you could get the same top in black or white which would you get??? I know I normally go for black, which is what made me go for the black MC...and I liked the way the black MC looked with the colors in my wardrobe including black and white but I wasn't crazy about how the white would look with everything especially all year long, I wanted something versatile, that's just how I made the final choice.....

Lucky CHARMS!!! I love that, I think white looks really great online, but when I had to choose, I chose black, and the colors really do pop and look great. Am dying for a white mini noe though... so, it's good to see the comments in this thread...

I think the white is so luxurious. I didn't know it yellowed over time....

I guess the opinion is split at this point but I like the mc in white...I think the colors against a white backdrop make them pop out more and gives it a more feminine touch...I think it's very pretty

I really love the white MC, I have a white Porte Monnaie Plat & mini HL Sac that I have had for almost 3 years and have never had a problem with them turning yellow or getting dirty. But I decided on the MC small ring agenda in black just b/c I wanted something from the black MC line. So I'm really no help, I love both colors....go with your heart, when you look at them in person one is going to"jump" out to you. Go with that one.;)

WHITE!!!:tender: :heart: my PTI is white and after using it (on and off) for two years, but it is still clean!

it's not only pretty, but if it gets dirty it gives you a good reason to BUY NEW ONE! :heart: :graucho: win / win !!!:roflmfao:

i would prefer black. cause it doesn't get dirty easily, you're going to put this organizer inside the handbag & sometimes your handbag had some stuff inside that might made the organizer dirty

i would like MC black for an agenda... y? i carry loads of crap with me everywhere and knowing me, something in my bag would rub up against the agenda and stain it or something if i had a white agenda... good luck on what you decide!