Help Me Pick a wristlet for an 11 year

Fendi84NJ

purselove
O.G.
Sep 26, 2007
Hi ladies, I need help picking a wristlet for my 11 year old cousin.

At first we were going to get her this, but then all the adults involved started to question if maybe WE just liked the chocolate color for ourselves. She is however getting chocolate Uggs from her mom:
40754_BBRBZ_t.jpg

Then I saw this and I think it is more teeny bopper esque:
40955_SVRA_c.jpg

anyone have middle school kids? what's the in thing? LOL. I love the chocolate, but don't know if it's too mature.

the Lurex is age appropriate, I think. BUT, if it were me when I was 11, I was super matchy matchy(still am), and would have loved the chocolate wristlet to match my Uggs!

I totally wasnt much help:shame:

This is the one I am giving my 13 year old niece for Christmas. The SA said that the gold trim is really popular among the young ladies because it adds a little bit of bling without being over the top.

Attachments

• Wristlet.JPG
    Wristlet.JPG
    12.7 KB · Views: 33
Have you seen the new Chelsea Turnlock Wristlet in Chocolate Sig? GORGEOUS! I say get that! It turns into a lil handbag, the best wristlet! I've seen the chocolate sig ones at like Macys and Nordies!

I can tell you that the girls are totally in love with the bright pink lurex. I bought one for my niece for Christmas (14 years old). She had seen it when we had gone shopping together and fell in love with it. I also teach high school and these bright pink wristlets are VERY popular with the girls. They love this colour, from past season stuff to this lurex. I think the pink is very age appropriate. As for myself, I love the chocolate and would totally buy this for myself but for an 11 year old, I think the pink would be more of a hit. Also, it would be a FABULOUS contrast with her chocolate brown Uggs. Brown and pink look so great together! Good luck and let us know what you choose!