Help me pick a wallet!

shoppergrl

O.G.
Oct 18, 2007
I'm going to consolidate the clutch and wallet I currently carry around... partially because I just got a Chanel flap that won't even fit the wallet, and partially because I want to try something new!

These are the ones I've narrowed it down to... which do you like best?
1) Valentino
2) Rebecca Minkoff
3) Comme des Garcons
4) Marc by Marc Jacobs

I originally was set on getting one with a ID window... but I haven't seen very many! Number 3 has one, but might be too big. My Chanel is 10 x 6 x 3.

I have a lot of black bags (including the Chanel), but I also have a LV Speedy, coral colored Miu Miu, red Rebecca Minkoff... I'd like the wallet to not totally clash. That might happen with the Valentino, but it's so pretty, I don't know if I care. :P

Any other suggestions are welcomed! I'd like to stay under $400 if possible. But if it's pretty and has an ID window, then I'm willing to pay a little more!

TIA! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Out of all the wallets, I think I would get the Marc by Marc Jacobs wallet. The colour is gorgeous and unique. But I am partial to zip-around wallets, so the Rebecca Minkoff one comes in a close second (I'm not a huge fan of the gold colour on it, which is why it's not first on my list).

I'm not a fan of the pattern on the Comme des Garcons wallet, but it looks like it would be hardy because of the patent-ness to it. I couldn't view the Valentino wallet - link doesn't work.