Help me pick a spring bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey ladies and gents there are so many cute bags, I dont know which one i like the most yet, and i do like for me bags to have a 'pop' or be a little 'funky'....so plz help a sister out!!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

(the 1st and last are pic from tPFers)​

2. i would wait it out for that elisa it's pretty...im like you i like the "odd bags", the elisa doesnt really fit into that category, but i like it =]

3. I'd say the most Springy one is the blue Elisa, for sure.

4. I vote for that Kristin girl it is gorgeous :smile:)), you can always use it with some cute gold or metallic sandals and you're good to go, but that's my IMO, which one are u feeling a lil more than the other?

5. I vote #1. It's gorgeous.

6. U r coy miss crystal-d! Using spring as a reason to buy a bag!!! I am so lovingly teasing!! You've had so many spectacular reveals lately!
    Gotta say, I'm partial to the metallic hobo on the bottom. I have the large Audrey with the similar textured pattern(but in gold) , and it is a real pretty texture IRL.
    Be careful I don't come raid your closet!

7. I like the 1st one alot, but i'am not a gold kinda girl, but i see alot more metallic in it too.
    and the last one, but i have a 2 year old girl, and you cant clean that bag at all.

8. Haaha,Thanks!!!! I've sold some of bags too.....so its time for more!!!!

9. Love the kristin!!!

10. then i would def' go more towards the kristin, it's so pretty and now that i look it at closely it does have more metallic in it and it's grogeous i also have a 18 month old and have darker bags for this same reason lol GL! So Lucky :P

11. I have a 3 year old. She's not aloud to touch my bags. She has a baby sized Hello kitty that looks like a Louis vuitton speedy. It looks so cute on her. Crystal I think I like the blue ELISA for you.

12. yes, that blue sure is pretty

13. Oh that Elisa is pretty. Haven't seen it yet....Anyone have price and when it's coming out?

I vote that one! I want a good size roomy bag for the summer. I bought the Alex tote but was not impressed. I don't like the way it folded in half and collapsed. This might be a good substitute.

14. I like the Blue, its very pretty.

15. I'am also thinking about the maggie in EGGSHELL
    [​IMG]