Help me pick a Speedy!

Feb 8, 2008
I have been wanting a speedy for a longtime and I was hoping the new epi Cassis would come in Speedy but hasn't!! I'm in EU and I want to take advantage of the Tax Free shopping. I don't know which Speedy to get, I know I want a Speedy 30, but don't know epi (what color?), damier, or monogram? :confused1:

This will be an investment piece for me. I have a lot of other nice bags, few Gucci and a few Pradas. This will be my second LV, the first one is a black epi pouchette.

TIA

Damier is my favorite! No vachetta so if you take really great care of your bag, itll look "new" for years! Ive had mine since October 07 and it looks exactly the same as the day I bought it:smile:

I like the Mono and Epi Speedy best but I don't know what colours you can use best; the Mono Speedy goes with almost anything you wear so that would be my choice. I also like the Epi in mandarin but that's not available anymore...
Regina

If you want something low maintenance ~ damier canvas ebene (no vachetta to worry about)

If you want something purely classic ~ mono canvas (Audrey Hepburn carried one and it's still in style to this day)

If you want something fresh for spring/summer ~ damier azur (great color combo)

Good luck!

I would definitely recommend the damier speedy! theres nothing to worry about- rain, snow, etc since there's no vachetta!! and it'll definitely look new longer. not to mention the red interior is TDF :smile: