Help me pick a shoe!

Which shoe should I keep?

• Very Pli

• Burlina

• None

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm just curious about the style. Is it new? I don't see it on the CL website? The SA told me they are new for the season. They look great on, but I'm hesitant about open toe for the fall. What do you girls think about open toe for fall?

To be honest with you, I have never heard of it and cannot find *anything* on a style called the Very Pli. Can you post pictures? Is that the style name on the box? :thinking:

I personally like open toe for fall, and I am very open to open toe with stockings as long as there is not a toe line. I think it's very fresh!! :tup:

To be honest with you, I have never heard of it and cannot find *anything* on a style called the Very Pli. Can you post pictures? Is that the style name on the box? :thinking:

I personally like open toe for fall, and I am very open to open toe with stockings as long as there is not a toe line. I think it's very fresh!! :tup:

I know...I googled it too, and nothing. This is the name on the box. Here is a picture. I will have to take a better picture when I get home....

Attachments

• IMG00104-20110929-2202.jpg
    IMG00104-20110929-2202.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 369
Ok. Your picture is difficult for me to see because it's so small... But they look really pretty nonetheless! ;)

Thanks! I guess I just wanted to make sure it was a new style and not something old. I was going in to buy a pair of proratas, but these "just came in", and I happened to try them on, since I was totally against anything over 100mm... they are actually very comfy... and hot!

I'm going to make sure there is nothing else out there in the 120 range with platform that I'll like better, before I decide to keep these. I feel like I totally wrote off all high heels before this... If this is a new style, I might be inclined to keep it since it's hot off the press....lol

Thanks! I guess I just wanted to make sure it was a new style and not something old. I was going in to buy a pair of proratas, but these "just came in", and I happened to try them on, since I was totally against anything over 100mm... they are actually very comfy... and hot!

I'm going to make sure there is nothing else out there in the 120 range with platform that I'll like better, before I decide to keep these. I feel like I totally wrote off all high heels before this... If this is a new style, I might be inclined to keep it since it's hot off the press....lol

Don't be swayed if they aren't "new;" some of my favourite styles are older styles. If you love them, keep them! :tup:

:graucho:
Don't be swayed if they aren't "new;" some of my favourite styles are older styles. If you love them, keep them! :tup:

Good advice. Do you think its a good shoe for my first over 85mm shoe? I think the open toe is small enough that it's ok for fall/winter, like you said. I could probably wear black tights with these? These were $895 here in Canada. I knew it was a new style because I hadn't seen them the week before and the SA told me I was the first to try them... :graucho:

But boy, they are hot.... hubby told me to go for them instead of the prorata... It made the prorata look like grandma's shoes...lol

I hope I get used to the height. I will need to travel with a pair of emergency flats as I get used to them...just in case...

:graucho:

Good advice. Do you think its a good show for my first over 85mm shoe? I think the open toe is small enough that it's ok for fall/winter, like you said. I could probably wear black tights with these? These were $895 here in Canada. I knew it was a new style because I hadn't seen them the week before and the SA told me I was the first to try them... :graucho:

But boy, they are hot.... hubby told me to go for them instead of the prorata... It made the prorata look like grandma's shoes...lol

I hope I get used to the height. I will need to travel with a pair of emergency flats as I get used to them...just in case...

I personally like them - from what I can see! :P

I think you should keep them personally, and honestly once you practice a bit the heel height will be a breeze!!!

I know...I googled it too, and nothing. This is the name on the box. Here is a picture. I will have to take a better picture when I get home....

Yes, this is the style that CEC was talking about that was ruched with a bow and peep toe - it's similar to a pump on neimans.com except that one is closed and almond toe-ish. I think you should keep them! could always wear them in spring and summer next year too :biggrin: