• Gold & Brighton Bleu

• Gold & Turquoise

• Etoupe & Turquoise

• Etoupe & Orange

• Etoupe & Brighton Bleu

• Etoupe & Vermillion

• Etoupe & Rouge H

Results are only viewable after voting.
NM, I picked Noir and Vermillion. I think black looks really good on you, better than brown and a really bright red would complement your skintone!

I thought rouge H looked a bit too dark and deep; brighter colours seem better on you.

(Why not get your colours done, then this would be so easy!!) ;)

P.S. Is this based on how fantastically co-ordinated GF's accessories were??!!

NM, I picked Noir and Vermillion. I think black looks really good on you, better than brown and a really bright red would complement your skintone!

I thought rouge H looked a bit too dark and deep; brighter colours seem better on you.

(Why not get your colours done, then this would be so easy!!) ;)

P.S. Is this based on how fantastically co-ordinated GF's accessories were??!!

unfortunately yes, her pieces looked so fab together. I'm so nervous about this i know that sounds stupid, but i dont want to pick the wrong colour scheme that i fall out of love with in a few years down the track. Everyday i fall in love with another colour scheme, its getting frustrating.

How did you get your colours done? I don't really want to pay a stylist alot of money, i just want a swatch book like yours. Pm me.

I love black so much but i don't know for accessories, it's kinda boring but its so classic and me. maybe i would like it more if i got surprise lining and matching exterior stitching (like GF's etoupe/RS agenda) the only problem with that is my store won't offer me a chance to make an order yet lol.

p.s. i went to the store the other day and the head/CEO lady of H Australia was there and said hello to me :wtf: she is so stunning and huge in real life she's taller than megan gale. (not that anyone should be compared to that w*tch but thats a whole other story for our next tea lol)

What a fun poll! NM you made it so difficult to decide -- everything would look good. But I picked Noisette & Turquoise - a gorgeous combo that I think would always look new and fun. Good luck choosing.

Well NM if your trying for a color scheme that will last...What colors have been around the longest? Or what prhaps would be a "classic" H colour? If your planning to add continuously to your collection what would be the easiest combination to aquire? I have no idea but would that help narrow down your choices? I love turquoise with anything it gets my vote! :tup:

unfortunately yes, her pieces looked so fab together. I'm so nervous about this i know that sounds stupid, but i dont want to pick the wrong colour scheme that i fall out of love with in a few years down the track. Everyday i fall in love with another colour scheme, its getting frustrating.

How did you get your colours done? I don't really want to pay a stylist alot of money, i just want a swatch book like yours. Pm me.

I love black so much but i don't know for accessories, it's kinda boring but its so classic and me. maybe i would like it more if i got surprise lining and matching exterior stitching (like GF's etoupe/RS agenda) the only problem with that is my store won't offer me a chance to make an order yet lol.

p.s. i went to the store the other day and the head/CEO lady of H Australia was there and said hello to me :wtf: she is so stunning and huge in real life she's taller than megan gale. (not that anyone should be compared to that w*tch but thats a whole other story for our next tea lol)

Karin Upton Baker?? Whoa. Lucky you! I will PM you about the swatches.

thanks for the PM I'll look into it!
Yes that's her name, i forgot it for a second. She seemed lovely.

You know the funny thing is that after this whole poll and after all these responses (which i thank you all for) i still aren't closer to deciding than before. its just such a hard decision for me.

NM: let's say you're a "winter" (if you look great in black) you would look natural with blue reds (rouge h, rouge moyen ) not orange/yellow reds (Vermillion) and for some pop and you're a guy, some deep blue (Bleu Saphir, Bleu Roi) or forest green for a small accessory (Page Marker?)

well you did say no fuschias lol but deep purple is a thought...

Attachments

• noir2.jpg
    noir2.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 24