• VCA Mini Frivole

• Cartier Rose Gold Orchid

• Cartier White Gold Orchid

Results are only viewable after voting.

Violet Bleu

Space Cadet
Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

I am driving myself insane deciding between these three necklaces. They are all beautiful, and I can't decide which one to purchase. Help me please!!! Feel free to ask me any questions to help me make a decision. I have tried on all three in person and still can't decide.

IMG_1909.PNG IMG_1911.PNG IMG_1912.PNG

Of the 3 I prefer the first one. Very pretty & versatile.

How are you liking your heart pendant? Are you still getting a lot of wear out of it? Would you mind me asking how old you are? I'm also interested in feminine motifs (hearts/flowers) but worried they will look too young

Reactions: Violet Bleu
I also prefer the mini frivole-I've been eyeing that up myself too! I think it's feminine and also the simplicity of the design and clean lines and shininess of VCAs white gold make it really versatile! GL deciding! [emoji4]

I think the rose gold orchid is so beautiful and different. I feel the Orchid in white gold is pretty but doesn't stand out get same way as the pink sapphire. The Frivole is also pretty but I prefer the pave work of the other two for a pendant. Have fun deciding!

Of the 3 I prefer the first one. Very pretty & versatile.

How are you liking your heart pendant? Are you still getting a lot of wear out of it? Would you mind me asking how old you are? I'm also interested in feminine motifs (hearts/flowers) but worried they will look too young
I love the heart pendant! It has been my daily necklace since I bought it. I just want something else to wear when I don't want too much sparkle. Something a little more subtle is good sometimes. And don't worry about things appearing too young. I love feminine jewelry and don't think twice about wearing it. You just have to rock it and nobody will even bat an eyelid over it.

I also prefer the mini frivole-I've been eyeing that up myself too! I think it's feminine and also the simplicity of the design and clean lines and shininess of VCAs white gold make it really versatile! GL deciding! [emoji4]
Thanks! It is very shiny, and the shape is lovely. I guess I'm so distracted by the diamonds and pink sapphires of the other two. Hmmm. . .

I think the rose gold orchid is so beautiful and different. I feel the Orchid in white gold is pretty but doesn't stand out get same way as the pink sapphire. The Frivole is also pretty but I prefer the pave work of the other two for a pendant. Have fun deciding!
The rose gold orchid is definitely the sweetest of the three. It is very feminine! You make valid points. The pave diamonds and sapphires are beautiful. I do love the size of the Mini Frivole. It will be a tough choice, but I will get there.

I like the Cartier rose gold orchid best out the three [emoji7]
May I ask why?

I love the heart pendant! It has been my daily necklace since I bought it. I just want something else to wear when I don't want too much sparkle. Something a little more subtle is good sometimes. And don't worry about things appearing too young. I love feminine jewelry and don't think twice about wearing it. You just have to rock it and nobody will even bat an eyelid over it.

Thanks! It is very shiny, and the shape is lovely. I guess I'm so distracted by the diamonds and pink sapphires of the other two. Hmmm. . .

The rose gold orchid is definitely the sweetest of the three. It is very feminine! You make valid points. The pave diamonds and sapphires are beautiful. I do love the size of the Mini Frivole. It will be a tough choice, but I will get there.

May I ask why?
I think I like it best because I see all three of these necklaces as Spring/Summer necklaces and I think the rose gold will look amazing on tanned skin - not to mention the sweet twinkle of the pink sapphires. To me the mini Frivole looks the most casual of the three - not that that is a bad thing but just my opinion. Go with the one you can't get out of your mind...... Let us know what you choose :smile:

I think I like it best because I see all three of these necklaces as Spring/Summer necklaces and I think the rose gold will look amazing on tanned skin - not to mention the sweet twinkle of the pink sapphires. To me the mini Frivole looks the most casual of the three - not that that is a bad thing but just my opinion. Go with the one you can't get out of your mind...... Let us know what you choose :smile:
Thank you for your reply! I think you hit the nail on the head about the Mini Frivole. It is very casual, so now I just need to decide if that's the look that I want or if I want more sparkle.