Help me pick a nail color!

1. I am known for wearing red nail polish on my nails (and toes!) 365 days of the year.. Should I stick with classic red? (<--that's what color my toes are now) .. or should I go with this pretty burgundy called bogota blackberry. The reason I like the second one is I like the black nail polish trend, but Pittsburgh isn't too in on trends so I'll stick out like a sore thumb. I think this burgundy is a good twist on the trend. Which one do you like?

Picture 061.jpg Picture 060.jpg Picture 062.jpg
  2. I wore a color very similar for years...it looked like the color of rubies (to me)
    I like the color you have posted alot...another good one by OPI is Im not really a waitress...still reddish burgandy.

3. I've seen 'I'm not really a waitress' and I like it! I like all reds I guess, but I usually just stick with the classic matte red. :lol:

4. Branch out sister...you will love seeing a new color on your hands!!!

5. Alright, thanks Sunshine! I needed a push!

6. I like the orangy one (San Juan I think the pic said) because its just really bright and happy!

7. I think the burgundy is a nice color for fall but I'm not ready to give up the summer yet so I would stick with the red. Or if you're feeling really racy try a hot pink!

8. i vote go for the burgundy! :yes:

9. go for the burgandy

10. I say go for bogota blackberry it looks beautiful! It's real similar to a shade I use.

11. I just ordered some of this today:

Rescue Beauty Lounge

I saw a little blurb about it in the September Vogue magazine next to Chanel's Black Satin.

12. Chanel's classic red is gorgeous if you decide to stick to reds. I only wear color on my toes, with the exception of Xmas when I wear red or burgundy (depending on my New Years Eve outfit)

13. I like them both! I would have called the metallic-toned burgundy a more "classic" color than the bright red: it's more subdued and business-like.

I'd pick the brighter red for myself. I like colors that pop. In addition, the burgundy is more of a fall color, so I'd save it and enjoy my silly/happy summer colors while I still can.

14. im with sunshine, branch out! change is good in this case.

15. Bogata Blackberry! I have a similar one on and its gorgeous!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice