help me pick a MJ bag

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok it's time for me to get a new bag. I've had my Lil Ukita for 6 years and have worn that and a nappy bag in that time with a few other cheapies.

Anyway most of my bags lately have been with a long strap (crossbody) but worn as a shoulder bag.

Here are the 2 that I really like at the moment. The bags need to fit my wallet, pouch, keys, phone, a nappy, wipes and at least 2 water bottles for the kids.

1. The 'Washed Up - Nash' Crossbody Bag

[​IMG]

2. What's The T Tote - I'm a little worried how this will sit as a shoulder bag as I'm not the skinnies of people and don't want it to bulge out or not fit over my shoulder :lol:

[​IMG]

2. They are so different- but it seems like the Washed up -Nash bag is too small for your needs. It's adorable though! What about a Fran?

3. I think the What the T tote would better suit your needs :]
    But I agree with iluvbagsnshoes, have you checked out the Fran or Francesca?