Help me pick a METALLIC EDGE NEUTRAL :)

StefaniJoy

Aug 15, 2015
I LOVE my Violet Prune city bag and want to add an ME in a neutral color to my collection. I LOVE all 3 of these colors and it will probably take me weeks to make a decision. I'd love some feedback on which one YOU would pick and why. So, the colors are 1. Beige Praline (light beige) 2. Gris Taupe (darker Beige) 3. Gris Acier (Grey). Thanks ladies!

IMG_1483666420.118791.jpgIMG_1483666434.153839.jpgIMG_1483666443.841832.jpg

They're all so beautiful! I love the contrast of the gold hw on the gray. My second choice would be the taupe, then the light beige.

I'm partial to darker bags bc I don't baby my bags. If you plan on using the bag more often, I suggest the darker colors. I had an anthracite part time in rose gold and it aged pretty well. Good luck and post pics!

They're all so beautiful! I love the contrast of the gold hw on the gray. My second choice would be the taupe, then the light beige.

I'm partial to darker bags bc I don't baby my bags. If you plan on using the bag more often, I suggest the darker colors. I had an anthracite part time in rose gold and it aged pretty well. Good luck and post pics!

I know, isn't the Gray/gold contrast GORGEOUS!? I agree, the lightest bag would probably make me nervous. Thank you for your feedback!

Reactions: lvfanaddict
I love the taupe colour or the grey. They would go for any season, any colour outfit and be pretty carefree. I am waiting for my store to bring in their spring summer stock because I need a new bal in my life too. I might pick the same colour as u!!!

Reactions: StefaniJoy
I bought myself a City ME as well for Christmas ; - )) and I am totally happy and in love :heart: The leather is very nice and it seems to be not as sensitive as I thought. I picked a light color because I really love the soft pastell colors with bags, they go with almost everything. I would chose the beige, because it looks like there is a light rosé tone in it ! But the other colors are also very pretty. You will not regret the coice of the ME !!! Show us your bag as soon as it arrived :biggrin:

@StefaniJoy ....I totally agree 100% with lvfanaddict on this (same preference of bags in order of color preference)Gris Acier looks so versatile & I always love grey bags w/ gold hw. Personally, I'd be nervous with the lightest color, but that's just me. They are all gorgeous....best of luck deciding!!

I would definitely choose the Gris Acier. I love the contrast of the gold hardware against that colour. In fact, I almost purchased that exact bag when I was in NYC last week...but ended up getting navy instead.

It depends on what colors of bag you already own. I'm in a similar situation but I already have navy and grey so I'm leaning towards the praline ☺ otherwise I may not get a good use out of them. Hope this helps!