O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Hello Everyone,

I need a "happy" bag.

Choices are: Bolide 37
Kelly 35
Garden Party All Leather MM or GM

in Blue Jean or Orange

I'm 43. Always in dark jeans & simple but detailed tops.

Thank you!

Thank You!

I feel orange is a bit loud (love the color though)- what do you think? I don't have an H store anywhere!

Is H orange a subdued orange that looks like well, an orange or is it a tad neon?

Thanks Periogirl, Dreamdoll & Sammyjoe!

My vote will be Orange Kelly. I love orange especially H's orange. I already have a picture in my mind - 35 Kelly Retourne in Orange Swift.

My second choice is orange GP.

H Orange is lovely, it is bright, but at the same time quite neutral. GP is a great casual bag if you have that type of lifestyle, Kelly would be lovely too. Have a look at our recent meet photo, it shows Orange and BJ.

I vote for the 35cm orange Kelly because I had one, thought it was a little too big for me and I sold it!!!!!!!!! I have such seller's remorse!!!! Sooooooooooo, I want to live vicariously through you :nuts::nuts::nuts::nuts:

I voted orange bolide. Reason? MargieB's great action pics - here's one of them...

(And you and I are the same age baileylab!)

mb1a.jpg

I love Hermes Orange. Orange is classic yet still neutral. Blue Jean is fun but IMO not as easy to integrate into year round use and it can sometimes seem a little cutesy......sorry not to offend anyone but BJ doesnt transfer to elegance the way Orange can

mmmm orange is getting yummier & yummier!

Thank you very much:

Edelzee, CVW1004, Tillie46 - i'm sure you'll get another orange Kelly 35....

Robee - I find my Lindy 34 etoupe too wide & can't store it for travel.

Irishlass - MargieB looks super cute! That means i can still rock an orange!