Help me pick a Dotted Sophia!

Which Color?

• Crimson

• Cobalt

• Teal

Results are only viewable after voting.
In terms of pure color, I prefer the teal. The cobalt doesn't look as dark or bright as the color in the satchel, but maybe the color in the picture is off? To be honest though, they're all pretty to me. I guess all 3 is not an option? ;)

Max is a "red" fan. We got him red collars when he was younger and would actually would wear them...not so much now. LOL!

I told DH about my worries with the shoulder bag...and you know what he did? Other than about go berserk because I won't shut up about my back and forth with it?
He went upstairs, found my mermaid spotlight, and made me compare the sizes...they are the same size! And you all know how much I love that bag.
He said, "keep the shoulder bag, and I might get you one of those 'dottie' things for Christmas." LOL!
He is a leather man, after all! :love:

So he will probably end up getting me the Crimson, since he doesn't get PCE and he has to go to Dillards...who does not have the teal.

I'll pick up the teal later. :graucho:

I think the Teal is GORGEOUS but heck they all are pretty. I am after a Mermaid spotlight as well... I have Francine so I am hoping they will be enough difference in color between the two. Best of luck deciding, I know its tough!