Help me pick a Diorama WOC colour

1. So I'm treating myself to a Diorama WOC for my birthday and need your help picking a colour!

This would be my first Dior and there's too many beautiful colours to choose from but I've narrowed it down to three (lol):

Also if anyone knows how the bag would hold up to wear and tear that would greatly appreciated!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you :smile:

2. I like the middle one in Lt pink more than the nude! BTW do u like the Lady Dior clutch? I think this is more elegant & this maybe other choice for you!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

vanluna likes this.
  3. WHOA!!! like OP, I've been planning on gifitng myself a DIORAMA WOC for my birthday in March. I actually love the midnight blue metallic version. but WHOOOA, I've never seen this clutch and now i want it!!!! it's beautiful! have to check out the colors options.

4. i love the gray!

Stephanotis likes this.
  5. Yes I’ve seen this in Saks Fifth Avenue in NY & they didn’t have many PCs left! Besides this it also came in patent leather! So, get it as soon as possible because of the price is really reasonable!

6. Hands-down, the gray. Obsessed with that color. Works all seasons, goes with everything and not to light.

averagejoe and Stephanotis like this.
  7. Another vote for the gray. Gorgeous!

Stephanotis likes this.
  8. Oh, she's beautiful! I'll have to see her when I go to the boutique!

9. Ooh do you have pictures of the midnight blue metallic?

10. I think that's the one I'm leaning towards but they have such beautiful colours its hard to pick one lol

11. +1

Greentea likes this.