Help me pick a color for the Jypsiere

Jypsiere colors

• BDP, BA or Indigo

• Vert olive or veronese

• Black

• Sienne

• Other color not listed

Results are only viewable after voting.
that looks like prune to me. I might be wrong though.

baileylab - find a col that works for u and u love it. as for fashion, everybody is different, i hv my own fashion:P

Awww thanks, Loves you're always so good with colors.

Robee - loooove your style! i don't trust my style that much because if i do, i will be stuck in my rut forever. so i need new info. I'm also getting tired of my style.

thanks, FromParis!

Last edited:
If you go with black or a more masculine color, I would get the smaller size. Otherwise, I think you may be right about borrowing DH's bag.

Gold is nice in the jypserie, I love it in curry, and I think blue would be a good choice. Have fun shopping for it!

i go to school again if my mum/or anybody buy me one tsk tsk haaha

ITA!

Baileylab, OT, but why are you giving up the 30 birkin. I think you could rock both the 30 birkin and the jypsiere. Personally, I think a "military" vibe would be super cute with both jeans and khakis and white pants, so I vote olive.

But I am prejudiced against blue bags and blue shoes for some reason (exception my chanel blue metallic lol)

I think you have to see these colors in real life if you are the least bit unsure though.

Good luck!

880 - we can go to the same school:smile: we need shawls too.

Baileylab - after reading 880's comment abt the 30 birkin. Dont give it up. I luv how the birkin works for me as a nice workhorse and casual bag.

I think that Sienne could be a wonderful colour, and would make a beautiful contrast with your rather dark look... Even tan, perhaps?
BDP and BA must also be beautiful...

Sorry for my bad English...

If this makes any difference, I just spent the weekend at the fashion markets (DNA and Coterie) in NYC. Buying F/W 2010. EVERYTHING was military inspired or at least on:smile:e delivery or capsule has an olive color in most silhouettes shown.
It is going to be very popular going forward. Not to mention that vert olive is my favorite color and I love it with jeans, ect.
JMHO:smile:

BDP ,BA is dark, but ok, indigo is a no. Sienne is just not that pretty to me. You already have prune covered...graphite is way too masculine. I had a feminine bag in graphite and even that looked masculine!! Does anyone have pics of the 28 jypsiere? I'm DYING to see it.

And why are you giving up on a 30cm??? It's my fav sized bag, so don't give up on what you really really want! It will show up eventually. :balloon:

Thank you!

Robee - like i said, i'm getting tired of my style hehehe. i need new juice!

PennyD: rouge H sounds yummy. I originally wanted a rouge H kelly.

CordeliaB - hmm you recommended so many colors. so that means no matter what i pick it would look great?

Codygirl - although i do love the vert veronese i hope it won;t become too trendy. I like to stay classic especially with a bag that costs as $7,600. it should not last one season. but since you love it with jeans.....

Hermesaholic: hmmm ebene too. maybe cafe? or are ebene & cafe the same?

880, Dreamdoll, Hermesmonkey:
Re: giving up on 30: well truth to tell the birkin is already so common. and i think i would be more confident carrying the Jypsiere anywhere than carrying a birkin where it's been so "notorious". actually the 30 is sort of my last resort for H. I figure no H collector is complete without a birkin. And if i'll be stressed out in getting that bag then forget it. Yes i'm quite impatient and don;t want the hassles a 30 brings. no offense to you ladies. you might have gotten yours very easily.

Last edited: