Help me pick a color for the Jypsiere

Jypsiere colors

• BDP, BA or Indigo

• Vert olive or veronese

• Black

• Sienne

• Other color not listed

Results are only viewable after voting.
if v veronese gives it a military vibe, military = masculine, so isn't it like getting it in black?

anyway i don't think it will become trendy, it is quite army-green to me and the army will always be around so that means it's a classic! LOL

ok i'm thinking too much.

get what you love. and even if you don't get a b in NY, you can sure find one back home!

I'm falling in love with BdP - I blame Allan and his HAC. It's also the colour of a really rich sapphire, and that makes me happy too.

BdP, Rouge H, and Bouganvilla are the three colours that H makes that makes my breath catch. But what do you find compelling?

here's a pic of the 28: measurements: W11"x H9.25" x D 4.9"

attachment.php

attachment.php

pics of the 34: measures W13.4" x H10.2" x D5.9"

attachment.php

attachment.php

other measurements for comparison:
Jypsiere 34 - W13.4" x H10.2 x D5.9

Jypsiere 28 - W11"x H9.25" x D 4.9"

Kelly 32 W12.6" x H 9" x 4.1"

Birkin 30 W 11.8" x H 8.6" x D 6.3"

SO Kelly 22 W9" x H12" x D4.5"

Attachments

• Jypsiere 28 Black on model.jpg
    Jypsiere 28 Black on model.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 341
  • Jypsiere Red 28 on Model.jpg
    Jypsiere Red 28 on Model.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 318
  • Jypsiere Ebene 34 on model.jpg
    Jypsiere Ebene 34 on model.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 348
  • Jypsiere Gold 34 on model.jpg
    Jypsiere Gold 34 on model.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 433
My first encounter with a jypsiere was a gris tourterelle, and still think about it to this day! LOL I really like jypsiere, but there are others further up on my H hit list.

So I voted for other - gris t - and if it there is one available, it might be worth having a look if you like neutrals.

Thanks, Roo Cambonne! No telling really what i might bring home.

I'm avoiding the "oh it made my heart skip at the store" vs the "why did i even buy this color" after a month :P So i'm really careful with colors.

Can I choose 2?

1st, Parchemin.

It brings out the visual aesthetics of the shape. A neutral color, parchemin will look good w/greys, navy and plums. I don't really like parchemin with black.

2nd, Bleu Abysse.

Bleu de Prusse looks better in a B/K. A twist to the typical idea of a black messenger, bleu abysse gives off a dark masculine-feminine vibe and a long-term color (if you have worries about dirt). Again, I don't like really blues with black. Blues w/greys, a :yes:.

Aww thank you Iffah! You can choose as many as you want. It will give me more options too.

Parchemin is lovely but i'm afraid of it getting jeans transfers. But if the bag can be cleaned with baby wipes then i don't mind at all!

as of now i'm choosing a pop of color and am poring over clothes from the web.

right now i'm thinking rouge h, raisin, bleu jean (but i think i'll reserve that for a bolide). And navy blue is my favorite color. will look great with gray but navy on navy? why not? because i'm always seeing black on black...

Exactly! is a beautiful bag, will be perfect in any color. I continue to suggest sienne, and, as a second choice, if sienne does not convince you, BDP. But don't worry, it will be quite beautiful in any color!