Help me pick a color for my second bbag!

aira108

O.G.
Feb 9, 2007
I need help deciding on a color for my second bbag. My first was, well, a first in Sapphire! It's perfect because the color is absolutely gorgeous and it looks great on a smaller size bag. I want my second bbag to be a city, but I'm having a hard time choosing between classic black or light blue. I'm actually supposed to be on a bag ban, so this will be my only bbag purchase in a very loooong time, and this is a bag I want to use fairly often. What would you choose, black or light blue? And with what HW? So many decisions!!

FIRST I WANT TO SAY THAT SAPPHIRE IF MY FAVORITE OF THE PURPLES.:heart: FOR THE SECOND BAL, I WOULD GO WITH THE LIGHT BLUE. YOU CAN ALWAYS GET THE BASIC COLORS ANYTIME UNLESS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR BLACK FROM ANOTHER YEAR. I PERSONALLY STARTED COLLECTION THE COLORS AND THEN WENT FOR THE BLACKS, BROWNS AND TANS.:tup:

I always love colours over black so I would choose a colour. But you might want to read up on Bal's light blues in the reference section. They have a tendency to fade or yellow over time. How about a darker blue?

I always love colours over black so I would choose a colour. But you might want to read up on Bal's light blues in the reference section. They have a tendency to fade or yellow over time. How about a darker blue?

Uh oh, I thought the yellowing was only a problem for white bags. I better research more shades of blue! :P

i would suggest for your 2nd bbag to have GHW. it will be eye-catching. black is very basic and safe. i would prefer your bag to be in a bright color. it would be HAPPIER... just like how you would be when you get your next bbag (whatever color you decide it would be)! Good luck!

If you really think that this will be your last Bal in a loooong time, then go with classic black with RH. 09 is supposed to have phenomenal leather and black goes with everything!

I wish you well,

Bridget

I was just thinking the same thing. I just returned my blue bbag because it started to fade green. I exchanged it for a classic black. I could not be more happy. I find the black looks much better with my clothes and I carry it more often. Good luck!

If this will be your last Bbag for quite a while, I'd suggest you to get a Black City. It is classic and perfect to carry from day to night. Light blue is hard to maintain and has the potential problem of fading. Please let us know what you decide.

I would go with the black city as it's a classic and you said this is going to be your last bag for a while - unless you really want the blue one. I know some colors may be hard to find down the line but the black you can always get. I guess I wasn't much help, huh?