Help me pick a color for Marcie

I have the blush and it's amazing in person. It's probably the bag of mine that gets the most compliments. And it goes with so many things!
They are all three gorgeous neutrals! You will love this bag. Personally, I consider the tan to be more causal in look than the other two colors. It's beautiful, nonetheless. I love the cashmere gray best. Do you wear mainly warm or cool colors? Is it a bag color that works with the main colors on your wardrobe? I love how the gold hardware looks with the gray, such a beautiful combo! I'd wear the gray all year round, but I preceive the anemone ( blush) color as more of a seasonal ( Spring/ Summer) color. I had this bag in Nut, which is another pretty neutral. Good luck deciding on a color!

What did you decide? I am now looking to buy my first Chloe bag and also trying to decide on a color - lighter with nude or the classic tan OR cashmere gray. Of course looking in person the fall colors are out and I like the studded caramel - but feel I should go classic marcie for my first bag. Thanks for pointing out the gray is year round - I tend to carry bags a lot. Any feedback is welcome as this is my first go round and also on this board too - thank you!

My vote goes for the nude color ! I owe the Marcie in Nude Pink and it really goes with everything ! I wear it the whole year throught and the leather / color is not as sensitive as it looks ! What was your final decision ?

I have the nut which is similar to tan and the blush nude. I have a crossbody dark velvet. For the fall I find I carry the nut & dark velvet more often.

Attachments

• IMG_3783.JPG
    IMG_3783.JPG
    332.7 KB · Views: 290
Reactions: SweetDaisy05
What did you decide? I am now looking to buy my first Chloe bag and also trying to decide on a color - lighter with nude or the classic tan OR cashmere gray. Of course looking in person the fall colors are out and I like the studded caramel - but feel I should go classic marcie for my first bag. Thanks for pointing out the gray is year round - I tend to carry bags a lot. Any feedback is welcome as this is my first go round and also on this board too - thank you!
Hi!! I’m on the same boat! What color did you go with?

Hello - I owe a Marcie Medium in Abstract White and really love the color (no problems with color transfer so far). When I bought it I had to decide between the colors nut and abstract white. Nut had been my favorite for a long time, but as soon as I saw it in person, I fell in love with the nude color - and since then I am an absolutely fan of nude handbags, I think I have almost no other color in my collection ; - ))) so maybe go to a shop and listen to your heart !!! Good luck ; - )))