help me pick a coin purse

?

which coin purse should i keep?

1. pale pink

2. cornflower

3. lilac

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i need help. i can't decide on which coin purse to keep.
    there's pale pink, cornflower, and lilac.
    these are so cute and suprisingly they aren't that small.
    look how much i can fit. i can use it for my video ipod too.
    i was surprised that it's bigger than my LV wapity.

so, what do you all think?

coinbags.jpg palepink.jpg cornflower.jpg lilac.jpg coincontents1.jpg coincontents2.jpg withipod.jpg withwapity.jpg
  2. Oh gosh, its a toss between the cornflower and the lilac, but I think Im going to have to say cornflower. The color is so pretty it really pops!

3. Being I received the cornflower today I need to go w/ that. The color is just amazing.

4. oh my, it's hard between the cornflower and lilac...
    btw, i have the same carnet too :P it's sooo cute

ok, i say LILAC :yahoo:

5. i vote cornflower, but they're all gorgeous!

6. I pick cornflower! The pale pink looks like calcaire, it's actually quite pretty :love: but I loooove the pop of cornflower so I'll have to choose that one :yes:

btw esile, don't you just love the coin purse? It's big enough as a clutch too... I use it everyday as my wallet, but when need arises, I can drop my cell phone in (and my cell phone isn't that small - sony ericsson P910i) & some keys and use it as a clutch. Though I also just got a wapity and love it also because of its depth -- great for fitting bulkier things in like my lotion, eye drops, etc for everyday, and also great for a clutch when running errands. *sigh* now I can't figure out what to use my new balenciaga shoulder clutch for LOL

7. thanks for all the votes so far.

hatikuh, i was thinking that the pink looks alot like calcaire. i don't think my pics did it justice.

zj, congrats on your cornflower!

seahorse, i love the carnet too! i went a bit overboard on LV multicolore accessories. i must have spent over $2000 in a week. it really adds up. i'm feeling guilty and can't keep all these coin purses. i'll have to sell the 2 that i don't keep.

8. I voted for cornflower. It pops out of the pictures & is probably best in that it will not show dirt as much as lighter colors would). It is such a pretty color for a coin purse (plus I just saw z&j's and hers is so pretty). Second choice would be lilac.

9. I agree Cornflower, it's just such a pretty blue!

I wish you well,

Bridget

10. I vote the cornflower! the color is just so :love:

11. I voted cornflower, but I like the lilac also. They are so darn cute!!

12. my vote goes to the lilac. :biggrin:

13. Cornflower please stay with esile:girlsigh:

14. Oh, esile, they are all so pretty, but if I had to choose, I would choose Cornflower. It's such a pretty happy color!:heart:

15. esile: I also voted cornflower :yahoo: ... but they all looks GORGEOUS ! I would keep them all :wlae: . . . btw: what are the prices for the coin purses ? Are they on sale ? If yes 'where' ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice