Help me pick a Birkin for my wife’s birthday!

Thank you for all the pictures. Magnolia looks incredible. No motive, other than to buy my lovely wife her first Birkin. 40th birthday is a play on words for her as she is much older but please don’t tell her I said so! (She would be devastated if I gave her real age) however she always tells me as our running joke every year is her 40th wink wink. We have been married for almost 37 years now so cut me some slack please as I like to appease her!

I know this will take months to source a pink 25cm, that’s why I’m starting now, by the time it’s her birthday this upcomimg September I hopefully should be able to receive one. Yes, I’ve seen the sample squares in the store but it doesn’t compare to seeing the actual color on the bag, as it’s very difficult to picture the bag with just the small sample.

If you have a long purchasing history...I assume your wife has picked up a few things in her favorite color? If she wears/uses one all the time, why not base your choice on that? Your SA should be able to help identify that.

RP and magnolia are very specific pinks with possible limitations, depending on her wardrobe and job, activities etc.

It seems you have time so I would take her to the boutique to look around and see what catches her eye. I love pink too (particularly in sweaters etc) but personally, I would not want a birkin in one of these colors especially if it might be my only birkin.

Reactions: Rouge H
The one on the right is called what specifically? That is gorgeous!

I think you really should stop taking advantage of the members here.
Thank you for all the pictures. Magnolia looks incredible. No motive, other than to buy my lovely wife her first Birkin. 40th birthday is a play on words for her as she is much older but please don’t tell her I said so! (She would be devastated if I gave her real age) however she always tells me as our running joke every year is her 40th wink wink. We have been married for almost 37 years now so cut me some slack please as I like to appease her!

I know this will take months to source a pink 25cm, that’s why I’m starting now, by the time it’s her birthday this upcomimg September I hopefully should be able to receive one. Yes, I’ve seen the sample squares in the store but it doesn’t compare to seeing the actual color on the bag, as it’s very difficult to picture the bag with just the small sample.

am sure you remember what the message was before the editing; your maths not work out again. You should stop taking advantage of the members.

Thank you for all the feedback it looks like Magnolia is what I’ll be going with! Now just deciding between Palladium or Gold hardware. Togo for sure. Will be calling my SA tomorrow to see what’s possible.