HELP me pick a birkin for my b'day!

I am now officially a huge chevre fan...I have seen pieces in rose shocking, brighton blue, rouge h, and havanne...all so yummy! I would love something in chevre in rouge h, havanne, or black...hmmm...my list is growing and growing...

Please get a black Cherve 30cm! That's my holy grail Birkin and if I can't have one right now, I want YOU to get it. I've seen this bag and once you have it, you'll reach for it all the time.

I am now officially a huge chevre fan...I have seen pieces in rose shocking, brighton blue, rouge h, and havanne...all so yummy! I would love something in chevre in rouge h, havanne, or black...hmmm...my list is growing and growing...

Oooooh, yeah! Welcome to my world, Socal! :love: :love:

I would also not hesitate to grab a raisin box calf with gold hardware too!

OMG, I have been wanting this for like the longest time! But all I've seen are 35 cms, I have not seen a single 30 cm on raisin box calf with any hw. If it's readily available at Paris I would take it in a heartbeat, it's one of my dream birkins!

Okay, I think I will go with black chevre 30 with gold first, then raisin box calf 30 with gold second, and third I'd with rouge h chamonix with white sticthing with gold hw. All my birkins and kelly have silver hw so this time I def want GOLD, LOL!

It's time to sms my friend in Paris and make himself crazy with my choices, this should be fun! Ha!

Thanks for the thoughts ladies, I really appreciate them. I will let you know when the bag arrives. My b'day is Dec 8, but I gotta wait till my friend comes home to bring the bag, there's no way I will let him fedex it to me. I would rather wait. He comes home often like every 3 months or so, so it shouldnt be long, wish me luck.

I forgot to add, I'm sooooo excited... my motto is to never ever turn down a free birkin... so when my parents were in happy mood and asked me what I wanted for my b'day, I mentioned birkin and they said yes, hehehe...

I think the best time to make a decision is when your friend had visited the Paris store and tell you what colors are available at that time. Then, you can make a better choice. Right now, you can only hope that the colors you email to your friend is available. But, you'll never know there might be other colors available that you just wanna your friend buy immediately when he called you.