help me pick a bag!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So . . .despite my continual refusals, my friend wants to buy me a bag of my choice . . .no price range, but def brand name. He suggested an Hermes bag. So help me pick one! I like Chanel in general, but i'm up for anything.

2. I love both Hermes and Chanel. What kind of bag are you looking for? A tote, hobo, do you need a zip top, how big? etc etc. Post some more 'requirements' and we'll help you out!

3. I'm thinking about Chloe . . .i have a LV tote already so i'm thinking a everyday midsize to larger (but not tote) bag. I love the hobo look but i'll go for something a little more structured this time. Thanks!

4. I do not know much about Chloe bags but if you re-post in the Chloe sub forum, I am sure the girls there will help you out. Best of luck

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice