Help me pick a 2nd LV....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I ready have the Damier Canvas Speedy 30 and I'm looking to get another LV bag. What should I get? Which LV would you like for your 2nd one??

2. Hmmm...the Damier Speedy 30 is a tough act to follow...depends on your lifestyle and needs...if you're a student or a mom, you might want to consider the Neverfull MM...it's really reliable and roomy...

My first LV was the Damier Papillon 26 and my second was a Speedy 30...so if you're looking for a smaller bag - then the Papillon is classic! HTH! :yes:

3. How about Galliera? It's a gorgeous bag :yes:

4. Do you like the denim collection? Pricey, I know - but CUTE!

Or maybe an Epi Noe or a Petite Noe?

5. I say go with the Neverfull, I've had the speedy already and I think a neverfull would take it up a notch, you'll love it!

6. I'd go with something in Epi (perhaps a Petit Noe?) or Monogram (perhaps a Speedy 25 or a Montorgueil).

7. My 2nd LV bag was the Damier Speedy. How about a shoulder bag in the mono line? Neverfull, Monty, Galliera, BH, BV, tons of choices!

8. A shoulder bag in Mono or MC....do you have a budget?

9. i'd say either galliera pm or tivoli (personally i prefer pm cuz i don't carry much with me but if you want a BIG bag then palermo gm)

10. azur speedy 30...:smile:)) I love that bag.

11. If I had a Damier Speedy, then I would likely want a mono shoulder bag next. If you don't like shoulder bags, then I would choose a mono hand-held bag. If you don't like mono, then I would go with something epi.

12. Depends. If you prefer shoulder bag I say go for the BH. If another handbag is what you're looking for then I say Tivoli PM!

13. epi ?

14. something in azur would be nice..hampstead?

15. galliera or monty....a shoulder bag next.