Help me pick a 2nd LV....

alxangel

Jan 23, 2008
I ready have the Damier Canvas Speedy 30 and I'm looking to get another LV bag. What should I get? Which LV would you like for your 2nd one??

accio sacculus

Fendi Authenticator
Authenticator
O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
The Wet Coast
Hmmm...the Damier Speedy 30 is a tough act to follow...depends on your lifestyle and needs...if you're a student or a mom, you might want to consider the Neverfull MM...it's really reliable and roomy...

My first LV was the Damier Papillon 26 and my second was a Speedy 30...so if you're looking for a smaller bag - then the Papillon is classic! HTH! :yes:

Felipe

Apr 7, 2008
I say go with the Neverfull, I've had the speedy already and I think a neverfull would take it up a notch, you'll love it!

princess_eab

LV & BBag obsessed
O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
NYC
I'd go with something in Epi (perhaps a Petit Noe?) or Monogram (perhaps a Speedy 25 or a Montorgueil).

peevenjo

O.G.
Jul 5, 2007
Hawaii
My 2nd LV bag was the Damier Speedy. How about a shoulder bag in the mono line? Neverfull, Monty, Galliera, BH, BV, tons of choices!

a4alice

Jan 3, 2008
i'd say either galliera pm or tivoli (personally i prefer pm cuz i don't carry much with me but if you want a BIG bag then palermo gm)

Oct 3, 2006
If I had a Damier Speedy, then I would likely want a mono shoulder bag next. If you don't like shoulder bags, then I would choose a mono hand-held bag. If you don't like mono, then I would go with something epi.

Lynpink

O.G.
Dec 1, 2006
Sunny SD
Depends. If you prefer shoulder bag I say go for the BH. If another handbag is what you're looking for then I say Tivoli PM!