Help me outtttt

Dudley1993

Sep 9, 2013
Well I'm back and already debating my next mulbs purchase :graucho:
Question is what to get?
I'm looking for a brown bag, not really the biggest fan of brown bags but I always put on an outfit and wish I had one! I've decided I either want a lily or a bayswater (totally different!) ha.
Lily - deer brown or bayswater - pumpkin.
My only issue is how orange really is the pumpkin? Is it still a definite brown?
One more thing .. Anyone got any idea what bags may go into the sale after Christmas (style and colour)
Look forward to hearing all of your opinions :smile:
thanks in advance x

I understand that when you say brown, you mean oak shades rather than chocolate brown shades?

It was easy to tell what would go in the sales a couple of seasons ago but last season, they carried slate and dark blush through to this season, so we can never be too sure. I think the colourful bags may go in the sale. Willow hasn't been in the sales at all so far, although Selfridges may have had them in their sales last time. I don't know if there's any change to that this season.

My only issue is how orange really is the pumpkin? Is it still a definite brown?

nope...it's definitely orange....reminds me a bit of American Tan tights ?! But tonally, it will go with similar shades as Oak does. It definitely stands out, not blends in, with whatever you're planning on wearing !!!

I understand that when you say brown, you mean oak shades rather than chocolate brown shades?

It was easy to tell what would go in the sales a couple of seasons ago but last season, they carried slate and dark blush through to this season, so we can never be too sure. I think the colourful bags may go in the sale. Willow hasn't been in the sales at all so far, although Selfridges may have had them in their sales last time. I don't know if there's any change to that this season.
Yes oak shades not dark brown. All the bags I own are either black or very dark I just feel I need something lighter but don't know what :thinking:
I do love the willow bags I just think there mega overpriced so fingers crossed they go into the sale!

nope...it's definitely orange....reminds me a bit of American Tan tights ?! But tonally, it will go with similar shades as Oak does. It definitely stands out, not blends in, with whatever you're planning on wearing !!!
Really! It's so hard to tell in pictures what colour it really is .. If I'm honest though it's the leather on the pumpkin that I love more than anything x

Well I'm back and already debating my next mulbs purchase :graucho:
Question is what to get?
I'm looking for a brown bag, not really the biggest fan of brown bags but I always put on an outfit and wish I had one! I've decided I either want a lily or a bayswater (totally different!) ha.
Lily - deer brown or bayswater - pumpkin.
One more thing .. Anyone got any idea what bags may go into the sale after Christmas (style and colour)
Look forward to hearing all of your opinions :smile:
thanks in advance x

Pumpkin is brighter than Oak and is a fantastic fall colour! Still rather brown to my eyes but fresher.