• Blue Roi GSH City

• Galet GSH Part time

Results are only viewable after voting.

tsuarsawan

O.G.
Apr 2, 2009
hi Ladies,
I am not sure what to do here!
A little while ago I was so sure that I wanted Blue Roi City GSH.
Well I just found myself admiring Anthracite of late.
This will be my last Balenciaga bag for a while.
I want to finish with a bang....;)

The leather on the 2010 Anthracite looks absolutely gorgeous!
I also adore Blue Roi GSH City.
Well I got myself a Galet GSH wallet not long ago & I also have this thing for Galet now.

What would u ladies go for?
Bare in mind I have a Black City GSH, Truffle Matelasse, Raisin Twiggy & Vert Thyme GGH Day.

I need to make a decision in the next few days.
Give me advice my lovelies! :smile:

I say go for the anthra RGGH. I was in the same mindset as you, determined to get my hands on a blue roi SGH but when I saw her there was a slight hesitation. Whereas when I saw the anthra RGGH, I had to have her. I think I just wanted a navy blue balenciaga so badly, having missed the officier boat and not loving canard that I was gonna get blue roi just to cross that off my list as opposed to falling in love with the bag. I'm glad I went with Miss anthra RG, no regrets at all. She's so pretty.

Hey! Well, I'd go for an Anthra. Bleu Roi is not my cup of tea (I prefer Officier); and since you already have a Galet Money, I believe it's better to diversify your collection of colours. Moreover, it probably isn't easy to find a Galet GSH bag in the stores now.

This season's Anthra is indeed gorgeous. I'm lemming after an Anthra GSH Work myself :P, hence my vote for Anthra GSH.

But xoxomint has a point too - Anthra RGGH is quite stunning too, though I'm quite bothered by the differences in the thimbles and the zip.

My vote goes to either Anthra or Galet. If you found an avaialble Galet GSH PT I would definitely go for it! I have a Galet GSH City with really, really amazing leather. However, Anthra RGGH is a gorgeous combo as well. Don't know if that was much help...Good luck with your decision!

I think anthra RGGH looks unique, and I love bleu roi too!!
Hard to choose!!
I have a galet twiggy, but I think the leather is not so thick.

thanks RUIRUIWINTER,

I am sticking with GSH or GGH if I decide to go for Anthracite.
I have an opportunity to purchase either one. RGGH is not for me :smile:
As for Bleu Roi, I do like it, just not sure if I love it enough as I have not seen IRL.

xoxomint, ieweuyhs, AnnieBinSD, vink Thanks ladies! :flowers:

xoxomint I am so happy to hear you love your Anthra RGGH. That's the way it should be, loving the bag u choose. Liking it is not enough for me. I do like Bleu Roi, but because I have not seen it IRL, I cant say I love it yet..;)

ieweuyhs hey ches, I am with you hon, Blue Roi is not Officier. Although beautiful I am sure, until I see it IRL I cant commit....
wow ches Anthra GSH Work.. yummy! cant wait til u get her hon....
I love the 2010 Anthracite GSH but it is a part time. I am more of a City gal.
But then again I am willing to try a part time if I have too....:smile:
Now since I own a piece of Galet, maybe your right, I should try something else. Though Galet is just beautiful, I love it....

vink Bue Roi you would go? I wish I could see it IRL. It would make my decision a lot easier.

My vote goes to either Anthra or Galet. If you found an avaialble Galet GSH PT I would definitely go for it! I have a Galet GSH City with really, really amazing leather. However, Anthra RGGH is a gorgeous combo as well. Don't know if that was much help...Good luck with your decision!

AnnieBinSD, wow you have a Galet GSH City, gorgeous!
I agree the leather on Galet is amazing.
My Galet GSH Money wallet has beautiful leather too.
Agree with u about Galet! ;)