Help me out ladies...Espresso Lindsay or Cherry Sabrina??

I am biased b/c I have a cherry sabrina and love it but I vote for that. I have learned that if you can't get a bag out of your head then you won't be satisfied until you get it. The Lindsay is gorgeous but the sabrina is just so fun particularly in cherry

I have all three colors in the Lindsay...it's a great classic bag that you'll enjoy a long, long time. I haven't decided yet if that will happen with the Sabrina...my guess is it's faddish and will go away. I bought a large steel Sabrina last week at FP and took it back two days later. If I buy one it will be at the outlet store...not paying FP.

I vote for the Lindsay, but the cherry Sabrina caught my eye the other day. I have a few Coach satchel styles and have come to really like the dual top zipper that divides the contents...so much so that I just did a charge hold for the espresso Lindsay shopper at my outlet. Which bag would you feel the most disappointed about if you didn't get it?

If you carry the Lindsay and its comfortable for you and looks good, keep it. For me, Lindsay is too bulky to carry on my shoulder and too heavy to wear on my arm. I love the way they look, but it would have to be slimmer for me to use it on a daily basis. I wanted one for a really long time and when I finally found one and brought it home, I found out quickly that it wasn't right for me. If its comfortable for you, I'd say stick with it. Its such a classy beautiful bag and I was so upset that it didn't work for me.

If you find that you wouldn't use it as often as you'd like, go with the sabrina. I've yet to see someone not look great carrying one. Its one of those bags that fits any body type because its so versatile

I own both a Sabrina and a Lindsay ,when it comes down to it I'd have a hard time deciding which one to give up if I had to! I use them for very different reeasons! When I'm going out for a night on the town it's Sabrina all the way! When I go out for maybe a day of shopping and lunch with the girls, Lindsay! I do think that you'll have an easier time getting your hands on a Sabrina later..I think once these Lindsay's are gone from the outlets...they'll be near impossible to get hold of at a decent price! Also, consider the price points, you are getting a $700 bag in Lindsay for less than $300. If Sabrina is $300-$400 now...how much do you think she'll be in the outlets 3 months from now???

My vote is clear, LINDSAY!!!

I own both a Sabrina and a Lindsay ,when it comes down to it I'd have a hard time deciding which one to give up if I had to! I use them for very different reeasons! When I'm going out for a night on the town it's Sabrina all the way! When I go out for maybe a day of shopping and lunch with the girls, Lindsay! I do think that you'll have an easier time getting your hands on a Sabrina later..I think once these Lindsay's are gone from the outlets...they'll be near impossible to get hold of at a decent price! Also, consider the price points, you are getting a $700 bag in Lindsay for less than $300. If Sabrina is $300-$400 now...how much do you think she'll be in the outlets 3 months from now???

My vote is clear, LINDSAY!!!

You might be right. Do you think that Lindsay is like when people found Lily so cheap at the outlets? I would have killed to find one that cheap and now can't find one for that price at all. Hmmmmm......

You might be right. Do you think that Lindsay is like when people found Lily so cheap at the outlets? I would have killed to find one that cheap and now can't find one for that price at all. Hmmmmm......

That is what I think. You are getting a great purse for over half price and it is TDF... IMO!! They only made a Lindsay in three colors, I think (hope) that it will be easy to find the Sabrina later on at an Outlet. Though when it gets there I am thinking we are still going ot have to pay in the high 200 for them.

I love my grey Lindsay!!!:yahoo:

That is what I think. You are getting a great purse for over half price and it is TDF... IMO!! They only made a Lindsay in three colors, I think (hope) that it will be easy to find the Sabrina later on at an Outlet. Though when it gets there I am thinking we are still going ot have to pay in the high 200 for them.

I love my grey Lindsay!!!:yahoo:

So, Lindsay was only made in Grey, Teal and Espresso?? Is that right??