Help me out ladies...Espresso Lindsay or Cherry Sabrina??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 27, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2009
    What would you do? I love the Lindsay, I really do, but everytime I see someones Sabrina, its just so beautiful. But then my Lindsay is beautiful too so I don't know what to do. Should I take Lindsay back (2 hr drive) and get Cherry Sabrina or ahould I keep her?? :shrugs:

Here's a pic of my Lindsay (its a bad one, sorry).....

[​IMG]

2. I'd want both!! so don't ask me.....

3. Espresso Lindsay!

4. LINDSAY, for sure!
    I have both, like both, but if I had to choose, the Lindsay would be better for the long haul!:smile:

5. i love the espresso lindsay!

6. Lindsay! :tup:

7. ESPRESSO SABRINA! lol, sorry to be difficult. They're both lovely so I'd combine the 2 ;)

8. I had both- I never stopped using my sabrina so the lindsay was sold. I think the Cherry will be my next purchase if they never release the gray we heard rumor of. Good luck with your choice.

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

10. Lindsay. I love the way the little leather pulls hang on my bag.

11. Sabrina! The Lindsay is beautiful, but too large for my tastes. So this is a biased opinion!

12. I have both bags, and I definitely vote for Lindsay!!! Its such a gorgeous, classy bag with amazing leather; Sabrina is a nice bag, but to me its not on the same level as a Lindsay.

13. After having owned and carried both, my vote will goto Sabrina. A month ago it would have gone to Lindsay (before I owned one). Sabrina is SO comfortable and classic looking with an added smoosh factor that is lovely. Aesthetically speaking Lindsay is a fabulous looking bag but I found that for myself, in general, Sabrina was a better fit all around. I was *obsessed* with finding an espresso Lindsay.....until I found a gray one instead and started carrying it and realized in a few short days that it wasn't for me. I would have never guessed that Sabrina would end up to be my favorite.

I would seriously say to consider "test" carrying both of them around your home for a few days.

14. the lindsay is structured while sabrina is not. how do you prefer your leather bags? i'm more into slouchy leather so i'd go with the latter.

15. They are both so different. I vote for the Cherry Sabrina.