Help me narrow down my decision

Morenita21

Jan 8, 2016
I posted earlier about choosing between three bracelets. Now I’m down to 2. Here are my options:
1) Get the classic YG bracelet
2) Get the classic YG cuff (May be able to swing the small JUC with this purchase or soon after)

which would you choose and why? Looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
TIA

Reactions: hhw
I prefer the classic. I like looking at the bracelet from the inside of my wrist and not seeing a break in the connection of the bracelet. There is something really special about the love being a part of you. That being said I think a cuff makes a great addition to a stack but unless I worked in a profession that doesn’t allow jewelry the full love all the way!

Reactions: Morenita21
I’ll toss in a different opinion - i would get the cuff, I prefer bracelets I can regularly take off. I don’t like to sleep/shower/workout in my jewellery as much as possible. Plus, that way you can get 2 bracelets!

Reactions: CD2003
Heard many horror stories about the screws getting loose etc on the original one, so I wouldn’t get it for that reason. I would’ve constantly worried about checking the screws being tight, and because of that not get as much joy out of it :sad:

Classic.

A Cartier SA actually told me that most people that buy the cuff regret it and wish they bought the classic instead. The cuff is a good option for those who work in industries where jewellery is not allowed (i.e. hospitality, health, etc).

I was in the same boat. But when I tried them on the classic version excited me in a way the cuff did not.

Not sure if you’re able to try them on at the moment but I think once you do try them on you’ll know which is right for you. You’re heart will tell you.

I really think it depends on your lifestyle and how active you are. If you want to be able to take it on and off then go for the cuff. If you can leave it on all the time then go for the classic.

Reactions: Chivis